of May 15, 1997 No. 419
About public health care
This Law determines and governs the relations of public authorities, officials, citizens, public organizations and associations, the companies, irrespective of patterns of ownership, in the field of public health care according to the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on public health care of the Republic of Tajikistan is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
Tasks of this Law are:
- providing according to the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan the rights of citizens to health protection;
- determination of competence and responsibility of public authorities and their structures of questions of public health care;
- legal regulation of activities of the companies, organizations and organizations, legal entities and physical persons, irrespective of patterns of ownership, and also the state and non-state health care systems in the field of public health care;
- determination of professional privileges, obligations and responsibility of health and pharmaceutical workers, establishment of guarantees of their social protection;
- determination and establishment of guarantees of observance of the rights, and also obligations of citizens, separate national groups in the sphere of health protection;
- legal regulation of international cooperation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of public health care.
Public health care in the Republic of Tajikistan is performed in the way:
- observance of rights of man and citizen in the field of health protection according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- increases in responsibility of public authorities and their structures, organizations and organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, officials for providing the rights of citizens in the field of health protection;
- consecutive development of social and economic and production base of public health care, improvement of financing of the state health care system;
- developments and promotion of the principle of priority of preventive actions in the field of public health care and health care, fight against diseases;
- broad promotion of ways of prevention of diseases, increase in medical and sanitary knowledge of the population;
- physical and hygienic training of citizens;
- implementation by all interested structures of public authorities industry and cross-industry, and also organizations and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, actions in the field of prevention of diseases and public health care;
- providing the population with the free medical and sanitary help according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- developments of the priority directions and services of the state health care system, development and implementation of target programs for the most urgent problems of public health care;
- transition to multistructure state and non-state health care system;
- developments of science, preparation of scientific and highly qualified medical personnel;
- uses in activities of healthcare institutions of achievements of science, the equipment and medical practice;
- developments of network of sanatorium organizations, dispensaries, rest houses, boarding houses, tourist centers and other organizations for treatment and rest of citizens;
- taking measures to improvement of the environment, mass development of sport, physical culture and tourism;
- participations of public organizations and movements, labor collectives in public health care;
- participations of the population in protection, preserving and strengthening of own health and health of people around.
Competence of Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- acceptance, change and cancellation of legal acts in the field of public health care;
- approval of share of expenses on health care in structure of the government budget;
- it is excluded;
- ratification and denouncement of international treaties in the field of public health care.
Competence of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- establishment and providing, carrying out single state policy in the sphere of public health care, health care, and also state support of this sphere;
- establishment of structure of governing bodies of the state health care system, procedure for their organization and activities;
- determination of share of expenses on health care when forming the government budget of the republic, forming target the funds intended for public health care;
- management of the state-owned property used in the field of public health care;
- taking measures to improvement of the environment, and also to ensuring ecological and radiation safety, conservation according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- organization of system of sanitary protection of the territory of the republic, ensuring the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance, development and approval of republican health regulations, regulations and hygienic standard rates;
- implementation of measures, the people directed to rescuing of life and protection of their health in case of emergency situations;
- providing single technical policy in the field of the pharmaceutical and medical industry, approval of state standards of the Republic of Tajikistan, specifications on products of medical appointment, the organization of supervision of their observance;
- it is excluded;
- establishment of single state system of the statistical recording and reporting in the field of public health care;
- development of single state system, single criteria and programs of preparation of medical and pharmaceutical personnel, determination of the nomenclature of specialties in health care, establishment of the main privileges to health care providers;
- determination of the nomenclature and main operating procedure of organizations of the state health care system, development and approval of standard provisions and standard rates of medical attendance of the population;
- development, approval and program implementation of the state guarantees on providing the population with the free medical and sanitary help, and also the basic program of compulsory medical insurance of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan; establishment of the quality standards of medical care and control of their observance;
- coordination of activities of executive bodies, and also the state and non-state health care systems in questions of public health care;
- establishment of procedure for production of medical examinations;
- establishment of Rules of carrying out obligatory physical examination of persons marrying;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.