Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 16, 2008
of April 10, 2008 No. 233
About provision of electronic tax statements
In pursuance of Item 16 of the Plan of priority actions in the sphere of investing activities approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 10, 2006 N 300, of the Presidential decree of Ukraine of December 28, 2006 N 1154 "About the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine of December 15, 2006 "About measures concerning the prevention and neutralization of the threats of homeland security connected with instability of legal regulation of the relations in the sphere of administration of the value added tax" according to the Laws of Ukraine "About electronic documents and electronic document management" and "About the digital signature" for the purpose of simplification for taxpayers of the procedure of provision of tax statements in bodies of the State Tax Service and implementation of system of electronic control of the address of the value added tax of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Instruction for preparation and provision of tax deeds in electronic form by means of telecommunication communication it (is applied).
2. To submit to department of information and analytical ensuring processes of the taxation (Shevchenko S. S.) this order to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine for state registration and after registration to submit this order within three-day term to Department of mass and explanatory work and addresses of citizens.
3. To department of mass and explanatory work and addresses of citizens (Kosarchuk V. P.) in ten-day time from the date of registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine through mass media to bring this order to permission of taxpayers.
4. To provide to heads of State Tax Administrations in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol after registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in a month:
4.1 registration and placement in subordinate bodies of the State Tax Service of evident information stands which will display benefits of provision of tax statements in electronic form;
4.2 the organization of holding seminars with taxpayers concerning forming and provision in bodies of the State Tax Service of tax statements in electronic form.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Chairman O. M. Bukhanevich.
S. V. Buryak
Approved by the Order of State Tax Administration of Ukraine of April 10, 2008 No. 233
This Instruction determines the general principles of the organization of information exchange during provision by taxpayers of tax statements in bodies of the State Tax Service of Ukraine electronically with use of the digital signature. This Instruction extends to State Tax Administration of Ukraine and its territorial authorities, taxpayers who at own will file tax deeds in electronic form.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.