About Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan
of May 22, 1998 No. 603
This Law determines general legal, economic and social basis of activities of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan, establishes the principles of its relations with the state.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan (Chamber) is the non-state, non-profit organization uniting the companies and entrepreneurs of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry as non-state and non-profit organization performs economic activity only in connection with accomplishment of the authorized tasks and does not share the got profit between the members.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry is legal entity.
The legislation on Chamber of Commerce and Industry consists of this Law, other laws and legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Operation of this Law does not extend to members of Chamber of Commerce and Industry when implementing the activities which are not connected with membership in Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The name "Chamber of Commerce and Industry" and phrases formed on its basis can be used only in names of the organizations created by Chamber according to provisions of this Law.
Other organizations have no right to use in the names phrases "Chamber of Commerce and Industry", "chamber of commerce", "industrial chamber" and are not subject to state registration under the names including these words in any phrases.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry performs the activities for the purpose of assistance to development of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan, to its integration in world economic system, to forming of modern infrastructure of the market relations, creating favorable conditions for foreign economic activity, to settlement of the relations of entrepreneurs with their social partners, every possible development of entrepreneurship, trade and economic and scientific and technical communications of entrepreneurs of Tajikistan with entrepreneurs of foreign countries.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry carries out the following main objectives:
- gives help to the companies, entrepreneurs and their associations, represents and protects their interests on the questions connected with implementation of economic activity, including abroad;
- performs on contractual basis protection of the rights and interests of legal entities and citizens of Tajikistan in the field of international trade, industrial and intellectual property;
- promotes development of all types of business activity taking into account economic interests of the Republic of Tajikistan, industries of the national economy and the companies;
- will organize interaction between subjects of business activity, their interaction with the state on behalf of its bodies, and also with social partners;
- performs representational functions of members of Chamber in the international trade, financial and other economic organizations;
- promotes educational development and trainings for business activity in the Republic of Tajikistan, participates in development and implementation of the state and interstate programs in this area;
- renders to entrepreneurs, their associations, the unions, associations information services, assists in the organization of infrastructure of information servicing of entrepreneurship;
- promotes development of export of domestic goods and services gives practical help to the companies and entrepreneurs of Tajikistan in carrying out transactions in the foreign market and development of new forms trade and economic and sci-tech cooperation;
- performs acceptance of foreign delegations, representatives of business community and missions, renders assistance in search of partners and establishment of business contacts, and also performs similar functions for the entrepreneurs of Tajikistan leaving to other countries;
- renders information and consulting services in questions of business and foreign economic activity;
- performs mediatorial functions between entrepreneurs of Tajikistan and foreign partners;
- establishes and develops connection with chambers of commerce and other similar organizations abroad, signs agreements with them, will organize economic and trade missions and delegations;
- at the request of legal entities and physical persons of the Republic of Tajikistan and foreign states carries out quality expertize, control of quantity and completeness of goods;
- will organize training and training of specialists for business activity and other types of training including abroad;
- carries out services in the translations, including oral, technical documentation, help and advertizing and other materials;
- performs the advertizing activities necessary for accomplishment of functions of Chamber of Commerce and Industry and satisfaction of needs of her members, carries out projects and draws up displays at the exhibition develops trademarks, the corporate styles, industrial designs and other design decisions for entrepreneurs of Tajikistan and foreign states;
- takes measures, within the powers conferred to it, to non-admission and suppression of unfair competition and non-business partnership;
- promotes dispute settlement, arising between the companies, entrepreneurs.
The chamber carries out also other tasks according to the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry performs the activities on the basis of the principles of voluntariness, equality of his members, self-government.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in course of execution of the obligations performs cooperation with state bodies.
The state exercises control of activities of Chamber of Commerce and Industry according to this Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Intervention of state bodies in activities of Chamber is not allowed, except as specified, provided by the law.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry is formed at the initiative of at least five founders.
Founders of Chamber of Commerce and Industry convene constituent congress (conference) or general meeting on which the charter is accepted and governing bodies of chamber are formed.
Legal entities and physical persons of the Republic of Tajikistan and their consolidation can be members of Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Membership in Chamber of Commerce and Industry grants the right:
- participate in decision making at congresses, in work of other bodies of chamber, and also in creation of these bodies according to the provisions established in constituent documents;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.