It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On March 24, 2008 No. 564
of February 21, 2008 No. 56-O
About approval of Regulations on customs clearance of the property moved through customs border of the Republic of Moldova with physical persons and some standard forms
For the purpose of execution of requirements of Art. 116 of the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova accepted by the Law No. 1149-XV of July 20, 2000 (переопубликован in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, special release), the Law No. 1569-XV of 20.12.2002. "About procedure for import to the Republic of Moldova and export from its territory of property physical persons" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, 185, of the Art. 1416) I ORDER to No.:
2) Standard customs declaration form TD-6 (appendix No. 2);
3) Norma on filling of the customs declaration TD-6 (appendix No. 3);
4) Standard form of the receipt TV-14 (appendix No. 4);
5) Norma on filling of the receipt TV-14 (appendix No. 5);
6) Standard form of the certificate TV-28 (appendix No. 6);
7) Standard form of the receipt TV-20 (appendix No. 7);
7-1) Standard TV-24 form (appendix No. 8-1)
8) Standard form of the certificate TV-25 (appendix No. 8);
9) Standard form of permission TV-26 (appendix No. 9);
10) Norma on filling of forms of the strict reporting of Customs Service (appendix No. 10).
2. Resolve temporary use of forms of the strict reporting of old sample before their complete use.
3. To impose control of observance of the order on management of customs procedures.
to the Order of the CEO of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of February 21, 2008 No. 56-O
1. The property moved through customs border of the Republic of Moldova with physical persons is subject to customs control. Exceptions of this rule are established by the current legislation.
2. During customs control damnification is forbidden to persons, and also their property moved through customs border. For implementation of customs control technical means of control, safe for life and human health, animals, plants and which do not do harm to controlled objects can be used.
3. Employees of customs authorities whose service duties include carrying out such control are allowed to carrying out customs control of the property moved with physical persons through customs border.
4. Customs control of the property moved with physical persons through customs border begins with clarification of the purpose of its movement, data of passports, visas and other identifying documents of persons, documents on the property moved through customs border, and also explanations of persons are taken into account.
5. About case of emergence of conflict situations when carrying out customs control of the property moved with physical persons through customs border of the Republic of Moldova the official report to the chief of customs is constituted.
6. During customs control opening and packaging of baggage with property are made on specifying of the employee of customs by persons moving it through customs border of the Republic of Moldova.
7. Customs control of the goods moved through customs border with physical persons, the goods which are imported/exported in/from the Republic of Moldova by means of the international mailing or unaccompanied baggage is based on the principle of selectivity and to be limited to those forms of customs control which are sufficient for ensuring compliance with the customs legislation.
Customs control is exercised on the basis of risk management system.
Levels/forms of customs control it is determined taking into account risks of the chosen corridor which can be "green" or "red".
The goods allocated in "green channel" are subject to selective customs control.
The goods allocated in "red channel" are subject to customs control without fail.
Based on risk management system the goods allocated in "green channel" can be subjected to all forms of customs control, permitted by the legislation.
During customs control, unauthorized access to these goods shall be excluded.
During customs control the control forms sufficient for ensuring compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova and international agreements are applied, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova.
8. Personal inspection as exclusive form of customs control is carried out in strict accordance with requirements of the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova and other regulations.
9. The customs authority has the right to carry out repeated control of the property moved through customs border of the Republic of Moldova and after release of property to free circulation.
10. The physical persons moving property through customs border of the Republic of Moldova shall:
1) to stop in places of customs control, to drive and leave the place of customs control only with the permission of the employee of customs authorities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.