of May 2, 2008 No. 202
About the civil air vehicles entered in the Register of civil air vehicles of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the precepts of law of the Air code of the Kyrgyz Republic regulating certification, licensing and supervision of safety-of-life function of the air vehicles of civil aviation registered in the Kyrgyz Republic taking into account recommendations of Government commission about investigation of aviation incident with the EH-901 Yak-40 air vehicle of Department of aircraft under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of increase in level of aviation safety the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- turning on of air vehicles in the State register of civil air vehicles of the Kyrgyz Republic, which age more than 25 years from delivery date, except for the air vehicles provided in Item 1-1 of this resolution;
- operation of cargo aircrafts age more than 50 years from delivery date;
- public conveyance on the air vehicles which are earlier included in the State register of civil air vehicles of the Kyrgyz Republic, which age more than 40 years from delivery date.
1-1. Determine that requirements of paragraph two of Item 1 of this resolution do not extend to air vehicles:
1) no more than 50 years intended for accomplishment of commercial goods transportation, age from delivery date;
2) intended for accomplishment of commercial passenger traffic provided that:
- the application for inclusion in the State register of civil air vehicles of the Kyrgyz Republic is directed by the applicant to state body on regulation and supervision in the field of civil aviation in the procedure established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic before age of the air vehicle of 25 years;
- registration of air vehicles of the Kyrgyz Republic will be performed no later than 12 months from the date of submission of such statement.
2. Exclude the air vehicles which were not carrying out flights within the last 2 years due to the lack of the flight validity from the State register of civil air vehicles of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
3-1. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 25.02.2020 No. 114
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on department of construction, transport and communications of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.