of July 17, 2001 No. 16
About certification and certification of crew personnel of the courts operated on inland waterways, except for small size vessels
For the purpose of establishment of procedure for certification and certification of crew personnel of the courts operated on inland waterways of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on certification and certification of crew personnel of the courts operated on inland waterways, except for small size vessels.
2. This resolution becomes effective since August 1, 2001.
3. Declare invalid since August 1, 2001 the order of Glavrechflot of BSSR of January 29, 1998 No. 12 "About enforcement of the Regulations on certification of command personnel of the self propelled vessels and dredges operated on inland waterways of BSSR".
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus of July 17, 2001 No. 16
1. This Provision establishes procedure for certification and certification of the crew personnel of inland navigation vessels mixed (the river - the sea) swimmings, the small size vessels operated on inland waterways, except for.
2. Persons aged not more young than 18 years having the general secondary education, the corresponding years of service of swimming and recognized suitable for holding the posts in courts for health reasons are allowed to certification (certification).
3. Persons appointed to positions of captains and their assistants, commanders and their assistants, mechanics and their assistants, electricians (assistants to the electrician), radio specialists, faces, the combining these positions, and also foremen-mechanics of courts with capacity of propulsion units from 55 kW to 110 kW are subject to certification.
4. Certifications are subject persons appointed to position of the driver-mechanic of vessels with stationary propulsion units capacity less than 55 kW and courts with suspended motors irrespective of capacity.
5. Certification and certification of citizens of the foreign states and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Belarus are carried out according to this Provision in accordance with general practice.
6. Certification (certification) is carried out by the commissions created according to this Provision.
7. To the command personnel of courts which underwent certification the diploma in form according to appendix 1, is issued to foremen-mechanics - the certificate in form according to appendix 2, and to the drivers-mechanics who underwent certification - the certificate in form according to appendix 3.
8. In the diploma are specified position which diplomaed the group and type of vessel has the right to borrow; in the certificate - position, capacity of propulsion unit of the vessel and the sailing area; in the certificate - position, class of vessel and the sailing area.
9. To the diploma (the certificate, the certificate) the coupon of the prevention on appendix form 4 is issued. The diploma (the certificate, the certificate) without coupon of the prevention does not grant the right to management of ship.
10. The diploma, the certificate, the certificate are issued by public institution "Belarusian inspection of river navigation" (further - BIRS), signed by his head whom it is ratified official stamp.
11. Persons having the diplomas (certificates, certificates) issued before acceptance of this provision have the right to hold position and to manage the vessel with the parameters specified in the available documents. In case of the next certification (certification) the diploma (the certificate, the certificate) according to this Provision is issued to them.
12. For the purposes of certification self propelled vessels depending on the total power of propulsion units, and dredges - from technical performance are subdivided into groups according to appendix 5.
Separate types of courts depending on the level of their technical equipment and operating conditions can be carried by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus one group above or below, than it is provided in appendix 5.
Requirements by training and to swimming years of service to persons diplomaed on high-speed vessels are stated in Chapter 4 this provision.
13. Deprivation of the diploma (the certificate, the certificate) is provided in cases of the violations menacing to safety of navigation, according to the procedure, provided by the current legislation.
14. According to education are allowed to certification:
on vessels of all groups - persons which graduated from organizations of the higher or secondary vocational education on the corresponding specialty;
on vessels I-III of groups (except position of the captain of passenger carriers of III group) - persons which graduated from technical training colleges on the corresponding specialty;
on vessels I-II of groups (except position of the captain of passenger carriers) and dredges I-III of groups - persons which graduated from organizations of general secondary education or rates on training of command personnel of courts on the corresponding specialty;
on vessels with capacity of propulsion unit from 55 kW to 110 kW - person, the ended special rates, and also mechanics-helmsmen of courts and passed training on control of these vessels lasting at least 1 month. Persons having the diploma on the right of occupation of command position in courts if necessary receive the certificate of the foreman-mechanic after the interview concerning traffic rules of these courts and check of practical skills on management of ship.
15. According to education are allowed to certification:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.