of March 13, 1992 No. 583
About consumer cooperation in the Republic of Tajikistan
This Law determines legal, organizational, economic and social conditions of activities of consumer cooperation in the territory of Tajikistan, is directed to strengthening of democratic principles and ensuring independence of consumer cooperation, development of economic initiative and enterprise of its organizations and companies, protection of interests and the state support of consumer societies and their unions.
Consumer cooperation of Tajikistan is the non-state public and economic organization of the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan uniting on a voluntary basis for the purpose of the most complete satisfaction of the needs for goods and services. The educational institutions dividing it the authorized purposes and interests can be its part as collective members of the company, organization, organization.
Consumer cooperation performs activities for satisfaction of interests and needs of unitholders, creation and development of infrastructure, expansion of consumer cooperation, protection of consumer interests, influence on policy in the field of consumption, to the solution of other tasks on the basis of regulatory legal acts.
Consumer cooperation will organize retail, wholesale and commission trade, public catering, purchases of products of agricultural industry, raw materials and other products, production of mass sales items, market development and subsidiary farms, rendering different types of services, holding cultural and sporting events, creation, development and content of educational institutions of consumer cooperation, training, increase in their qualification, external economic activity, development of economic cooperation with foreign cooperative organizations. Actively promotes social arrangement of the village, formation and development of Dehkan (farmer) farms and personal farmsteads, increase in resources of food and other consumer goods, improvement of servicing of the population.
Activities of consumer cooperation are based on the principles of voluntariness of membership, economic independence, material interest and social justice, direct participation of members in management of its cases on basic principles of democracy and legality.
Any intervention capable to limit the rights of consumer cooperation is forbidden, to prevent their implementation.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on consumer cooperation is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
The system of consumer cooperation is constituted by the consumer societies and their unions created by citizens in villages, areas, the cities, the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas and the republic.
Consumer societies and their unions have the right to redistribute among themselves powers in management of activities of consumer cooperation, creations of general production and social infrastructure, protection of interests of members of consumer cooperation and its workers.
The supreme governing body of consumer cooperation in the republic, the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region and area are congresses.
The supreme governing body of consumer cooperation in the area is the conference of the union of consumer societies.
The supreme governing body of consumer society is general meeting of unitholders (meeting of representatives).
Congresses and conferences elect council which performs their functions during the period between congresses and conferences and is accountable to them.
General meeting of unitholders (meeting of representatives), conference and congress elect governing bodies and control.
Primary control link cases of consumer cooperation is the cooperative site created on territorial or production sign.
Executive bodies of consumer societies and their unions are boards of consumer society, district, city, the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, the regional and republican unions. The procedure for election of presidium and its power are regulated according to the charter of consumer societies and their union.
Consumer societies and their unions form the republican union of consumer societies of Tajikistan - the Union of Tadzhikmatlubot.
Also other cooperative organizations, joint-stock and other companies (partnerships) can be part of the Union of Tadzhikmatlubot on strictly voluntary basis.
The union of Tadzhikmatlubot performs the following powers:
- protects and represents the economic, legal and social interests of the organizations and companies of consumer cooperation in court and other local authorities of the government;
- develops and performs strategy and the development program of consumer cooperation of the republic, way of implementation of the decisions made by congress;
- for the purpose of implementation of short-term and long-term programs of social and economic development of industry performs financing of the organizations and companies of consumer cooperation;
- organizes and controls accomplishment of the laws, regulatory legal acts, the made own decisions by all organizations of consumer cooperation - members of the Union of Tadzhikmatlubot;
- establishes connection with the organizations of consumer cooperation of other countries, and also the organizations of the international cooperation according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- participates in project development of the regulatory legal acts concerning activities of consumer cooperation;
- publishes the instructions and recommendations concerning the sphere of consumer cooperation about organizational structure, regulation, compensation, organization and use of funds for the organizations of consumer cooperation - members of the Union of Tadzhikmatlubot;
- exercises economic and financial control, controls activities of legal entities within consumer cooperation, gives them technical, economic and other assistance;
- establishes the trade missions in other states which protect the rights of consumer cooperation of Tajikistan concerning foreign economic activity;
- organizes studying of tendencies of development of the domestic and foreign markets, makes recommendations;
- organizes and coordinates training, studying and advanced training of workers of consumer cooperation.
The state guarantees observance of the rights and legitimate interests of consumer cooperation and its members.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.