of April 14, 2004 No. 467
About approval of the Regulations on the Unified register of objects of state-owned property
For the purpose of ensuring effective management of public sector of economy the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Unified register of objects of state-owned property (further - the Register) which are applied.
2. Assign to Fund of state-owned property methodical and the software of the works connected with maintaining the Register and the organization of information security.
To fund of state-owned property to form the working group on the solution of the current questions connected with forming and maintaining the Register.
4. To fund of state-owned property, the State committee of statistics, State Tax Administration, State commission for securities and the stock market, the State committee on questions of regulatory policy and entrepreneurship, the State committee on land resources with the assistance of the Antimonopoly Committee, other bodies, authorized to manage objects of state-owned property, to carry out during the first half of the year 2005 in accordance with the established procedure registration of the real estate of the state companies, their associations, organizations and organizations and to provide forming of the corresponding databases.
5. To the Ministry of Finance to provide annually in time of creation of the draft of the government budget allocation Fonda of state-owned property of means for maintaining the Register.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 14, 2004 No. 467
1. The unified register of objects of state-owned property (further the Register) is the automated system of collection, accounting, accumulating, processing, protection and provision of information on the real estate, including leased, leasing, concession or pledge of the state companies, their associations, organizations and organizations (further - the companies), and also corporate laws of the state and state-owned property which did not enter the authorized capital of the economic societies created in the course of privatization and corporatisation (further - asset holders).
2. The register is created by Fund of state-owned property with the assistance of Goskomstat, State Tax Administration, NKTsPFR, Gospredprinimatelstva, Gosgeokadastra, the Antimonopoly Committee and other bodies, authorized to manage objects of state-owned property, by consolidation on unified methodological bases of information systems on purpose:
accounting of objects of state-owned property;
creations of conditions for optimization of number of the companies of public sector of economy, use of objects of state-owned property;
carrying out monitoring of structural changes in public sector of economy;
control of effective use of objects of state-owned property;
ensuring realization of management decisions, openness and transparency of informing in public sector of economy.
3. Manager Reestra is the Fund of state-owned property which:
approves procedure and conditions of use of the Register;
develops the organizational and methodological principles of its maintaining;
exercises control of completeness of data which are entered in the Register;
develops and enhances technologies and software of forming of the Register;
provides directory services to users of the Register.
Paragraph 7 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 07.09.2011 No. 938
4. Bodies, authorized to manage objects of state-owned property:
record objects of state-owned property which belong to the sphere of their management and are subject to entering into the Register;
exercise control of completeness of data of the Register and their compliance to the established requirements;
transfer quarterly Fonda of state-owned property information for modification of the Register.
5. Users of the Register are public authorities, local government bodies, the companies, organizations, the organizations and citizens.
6. Data based on accounting and statistical records of the companies, economic societies in which authorized capital shares (shares, shares) belong to the state, and asset holders are entered in the Register.
7. The register consists of address and help and information part.
Address and help part contains identification code and full name of the companies, economic societies in which authorized capital of the share (share, shares) the state possesses, and asset holders, data on their location, type of activity, organizational form of housekeeping, belonging to the sphere of management of body, authorized to manage objects of state-owned property, state registration (re-registration).
Address and help part is created based on data of the Unified state register of the companies and the organizations of Ukraine.
Information part is created by Fund of state-owned property based on these bodies, authorized to manage objects of state-owned property, Goskomstat, State Tax Administration, NKTsPFR, Gospredprinimatelstva, Gosgeokadastra, to the Antimonopoly Committee.
Information part contains the information about founders of the companies, economic societies in which authorized capital shares (shares, shares) belong to the state, and about asset holders, condition of privatization (corporatisation), monopoly position, strategic importance, financial (accounting) and statistics, data on branches, departments, representations and other separate divisions, the size of corporate laws of the state, the size of the parcels of land and building area for real estate objects, type, the name and cost of this property and so forth.
8. Accumulating, the analysis, replenishment, storage and data protection of the Register and control of reliability and access to them is performed by Fund of state-owned property.
Data on the objects of state-owned property entered in the Register renew quarterly Fund of state-owned property with the assistance of the bodies noted in Item 2 of this Provision.
During maintaining the Register display of cost and quantitative indices concerning objects of state-owned property in industry and territorial section in dynamics by years is provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.