of July 2, 1996 No. 3051
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for representation for the signature and considerations by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, their registration, promulgation and storage
(In edition of Presidential decrees RK of 21.09.2007 No. 413, 24.04.2008 No. 576, 12.11.2008 No. 689)
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for representation for the signature and considerations by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, their registration, promulgation and storages it (is applied).
2. This Decree becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 1996 No. 3051
1. The law of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Majilis of Parliament and accepted by the Senate of Parliament, and also accepted on joint sitting of Chambers of Parliament in cases, stipulated in Article 53 and Item 7 of article 61 of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, previously ratified the Chairman of each of Chambers of Parliament and the Prime Minister goes to the signature to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Kazakh and Russian languages with the cover letter signed by the Chairman of the Senate. If the law ratifies the international treaty, then together with the law verified copies of this agreement are represented.
2. The law which arrived for the signature goes General department of Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to State and legal department for preparation of the conclusion containing offers on signing of the law or on its return with objections to the Majilis of Parliament. Copies of the law also go Department of documentary providing to the relevant structural divisions of Presidential Administration.
3. The state and legal department of Presidential Administration taking into account proposals of assistants, advisers to the Head of state, head of Representation of the President in Parliament, and also the relevant structural divisions of Presidential Administration develops the conclusion and represents it together with originals of texts of the law to Office of the President.
4. The office of the President represents the law together with the conclusions to the Head of Presidential Administration who reports on the Head of state on the law provided for the signature and the conclusions developed on it.
4-1. The president of the Republic signs the law provided by the Senate of Parliament within one month, will promulgate the law or returns the law or its individual clauses for repeated discussion and vote.
5. The law signed by the Head of state is transferred by Office of the President to General department of Presidential Administration which:
1) assigns to the law sequence number. At the same time numbering is conducted for activities of Parliament of the corresponding convocation convocation - the Roman figures is designated by the Arab figures (through dash), and then the capital letters LRK (Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan) are put down;
2) is registered by the law in the special magazine with indication of signature date, sequence number and convocation of Parliament;
3) transfers for promulgation to appropriate means of mass information the copy of the law certified by the corresponding official stamp;
Transfers 4) respectively to the Senate and the Majilis of Parliament on two copies certified by the corresponding official stamp of the copy of the law for the decision in accordance with the established procedure offices of the Senate and Majilis of the following questions:
publications in "Sheets of Parliament" and familiarizing in case with primary materials which are formed in the course of discussion of the law in the Senate;
mailings to the interested bodies and the organizations, familiarizing in case with primary materials which are formed in the course of discussion of the law in the Majilis.
6. Originals of the laws signed by the Head of state are stored in General department of Presidential Administration and transferred after fixed term to permanent storage to Archive of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.