of March 10, 2008 No. 148
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for service in reserve
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for service in reserve.
provide reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree;
take other measures for implementation of this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of March 10, 2008 No. 148
1. This Provision are determined procedure for service in reserve by citizens of the Republic of Belarus (further - citizens) in peace time, and also other questions carried by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 5, 1992 No. 1914-X ІІ "About conscription and military service" (further - the Law) to the sphere of regulation of this provision.
2. Reservist is the citizen serving in reserve in military units, other organizations of Armed Forces or transport troops of the Republic of Belarus (further - military unit).
Service in reserve by the reservist includes:
registration and removal from accounting in military unit;
assignment of military rank;
passing of occupations and training sessions;
dismissal from service in reserve;
other circumstances (events) which according to legal acts determine official and legal status of the reservist.
3. Service in reserve is performed according to the Law, this Provision and other acts of the legislation.
4. Orders on statement of reservists on accounting in military units, assignment of military ranks by it, passing of occupations and training sessions, dismissal from service in reserve shall contain references to the relevant standards of the Law and (or) this provision.
5. Service life in reserve is estimated and established according to the Law.
6. Document forms, the citizens concerning the organization of appeal on service in reserve, sendings the called citizens to the duty station in reserve, their statements on accounting in military units, assignments of military rank, the organization and training and training sessions, the organizations of dismissal of citizens from service in reserve, the directions them for passing of compulsory military service, and also the requirement to creation of these documents are established by the Ministry of Defence.
7. Reservists serve in reserve in military units in which they were directed in case of appeal to service in reserve.
8. Transfer of reservists from one military unit in another is allowed only in cases of their transfer into work to other area together with the employer, liquidations of military unit or impossibility of continuation of training of reservists on military specialty in connection with the termination of their admission to the state secrets.
9. Reservists can be sent for passing of compulsory military service to military units in which they serve in reserve, and in case of absence in these parts of the vacant positions completed by the military personnel undergoing compulsory military service, - to other military units according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Defence.
The direction of reservists is made for passing of compulsory military service at their request.
10. To reservists in case of their direction for passing of compulsory military service in time of compulsory military service service life in reserve at the rate of eight class periods of training sessions in one days of compulsory military service is set off.
11. In case of change of the education level of the reservist the term of its service in reserve is established according to the Law.
12. During the period between occupations and training sessions the reservist has the right to temporary trip abroad according to the legislation.
13. Arrival of reservists in military educational institutions is performed according to the legislation.
14. The number of the citizens who are subject to appeal on service in reserve, the list of military commissariats of areas, terms of sending to service in reserve the list of military specialties, the list of military units in which reservists will serve in reserve determines the General Staff of Armed Forces.
15. Accounting of reservists is performed according to the procedure, determined by the Ministry of Defence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.