of April 5, 2008 No. 55
About optimization of the regulatory legal base of regulation of business activity
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on February 21, 2008
(In edition of the Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic of 30.07.2013 No. 168, 18.02.2014 No. 35)
This Law determines the basic principles of regulation of business activity, and also establishes the procedure of review of regulatory legal acts according to this Law.
In this Law regulation of business activity assumes establishment of the rights, obligations and requirements for entrepreneurs and their activities, and also regulation of the relations between public authorities and entrepreneurs.
The basic principles of review and optimization of the regulatory legal base of regulation of business activity are:
- continuity of process of optimization of the regulatory legal base of regulation of business activity, transparency and stability in case of developments and execution of regulatory legal acts in the field of state regulation of business activity (further - regulatory legal acts);
- non-interference to business activity, including non-admission of its suspension, except as specified, provided by the laws;
- separation of functions of state bodies on state regulation and control;
- cancellation of regulatory legal acts in case of non-presentation by executive bodies and local government bodies of their reasons prepared on the basis of the analysis of regulating impact;
- interpretation of ambiguity of the legislation for benefit of the subject of entrepreneurship in case of doubts in application of any provision of the legislation in the field of business activity;
- non-admission of establishment and collection by state bodies and local government bodies of the payments which are not established by the laws;
- non-admission of establishment and reclamation of documents for issue of the licenses, permissions and other acts concerning business activity, which are not established by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic and/or the orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- non-admission of restriction of the competition and market monopolization;
- ensuring obligatory participation of representatives of the interested business communities at all stages of process of optimization of the regulatory legal base of regulation of business activity;
- permanent basis, transparency and objectivity of carrying out monitoring and assessment of the operating and adopted regulatory legal acts regulating business activity for the purpose of identification of gaps and collisions in regulatory legal acts and establishments of efficiency of legal regulation of business activity by each specific regulatory legal act.
The authorized state body of the executive authority responsible for carrying out state policy in the field of entrepreneurship (further - authorized body), is determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- provides continuity of process of optimization of the regulatory legal base of regulation of business activity;
- performs monitoring of accomplishment of this Law by executive bodies and local government bodies and submits annually reports to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- on permanent basis with involvement of representatives of business community and civil society performs monitoring and assessment of the regulatory legal base regulating business activity for the purpose of identification of gaps and collisions, and also establishments of efficiency of legal regulation about what annually provides the report in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- is the coordinating body for collection and preparation of offers on review of regulations regarding their compliance to the principles established by this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also efficiency of regulation of entrepreneurship in the Kyrgyz Republic;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.