of May 10, 2002 No. 47
About highways and road activities
This Law determines legal and organizational basis of road activities and is aimed at the development of highway network, improvement of use by them for the purpose of ensuring transportation of citizens and loads.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- the highway - the complex of functionally connected structural elements and engineering constructions providing continuous safe motion of cars and other vehicles with the established speeds, loadings and dimensions and also safety and necessary transport and operational condition of road designs with the sites of lands provided for placement of this complex and with airspace within the established dimension;
- the highway public - the highway providing carriages of goods and passengers between city and rural settlements for satisfaction of needs of the population, social and economic and defense needs of the state and open for use by any persons with observance of instructions for use by highways;
- owners of highways - physical persons and legal entities which possess right of possession, uses and orders of highways;
- road activities - designing, construction, reconstruction, repair, content, scientific and information and other providing highways, implementation of single policy of management and control in road economy, and also training for these purposes;
- users of highways - physical persons and legal entities, being participants of traffic, and also performing any (except road activities and roadwork) the permitted activities on highways;
- road economy - the production and economic complex including highways public, and also the physical persons and legal entities performing road activities;
- road authorities - the state or local authorities, authorized to perform management functions in the field of road activities;
- the companies of road economy - the state companies, and also other physical persons and legal entities performing roadwork based on the license;
- road constructions - the constructions which are directly structural elements of the road: - artificial features (bridges, overpasses, platforms, pipes, tunnels, etc.), production enterprises, buildings (including residential) road organizations;
- the earth of highways - the sites of lands of road transport (including right of way) provided in permanent use or in lease to road authorities, or legal entities and physical persons - to owners of highways, for placement of highways, ensuring their construction, reconstruction and operation, and also under the buildings and constructions necessary for servicing of participants of traffic;
- the roadside conservation zone - zone along the highway public with special conditions of use of lands, necessary for reconstruction, expansion and repair of the highway, proceeding from perspective of its development and placement of objects of road infrastructure;
- right of way - the earth of highways, provided for placement of the corresponding structural elements and engineering constructions of the highway, and also buildings, constructions, devices, protective and decorative afforestations necessary for their operation;
- repair of the highway - work on recovery of depreciation of road carpet, improvement of its flatness and increase in coupling qualities, strengthening of road carpet and subgrade, recovery of worn-out road constructions or replacement on stronger and economic, and also works on the organization of traffic security, arrangement of roads as a result of which transport utilization properties of the repaired roads and road constructions are recovered and are provided required traffic conditions;
- content of the highway - performed during the whole year (taking into account season) complex of scheduled maintenance on care of the road, road constructions and right of way, elements of arrangement of roads, the organizations of traffic security, and also elimination of insignificant deformations and damages of structural elements of roads and road constructions as a result of which the transport and operational road condition and road constructions ensuring traffic safety is supported;
- technical means of the organization of traffic - the traffic lights, route signs and indexes, road marking, guiding devices and barriers established on highways for traffic regulation;
- objects of road service - the building, constructions, other objects intended for servicing of participants of traffic (gas stations, terminals, hotels, parking for vehicles);
- paid highways - highways which use is performed on paid basis according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- safety control and development of highways, improvement of their technical condition;
- assistance to implementation of new technologies and standards in road activities;
- ensuring workable and healthy competition in the market of works and (or) rendering services;
- improvement of the investment climate in road activities;
- ensuring integration of highways with the international highway network.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.