of March 19, 2008 No. 413
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for creation and activities of civil forming of civil defense
Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for creation and activities of civil forming of civil defense.
2. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
Republic of Belarus S. Sidorsky
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 19, 2008 No. 413
1. This Provision according to article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 27, 2006 "About civil defense" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 201, 2/1280) are established procedure for creation and activities, types and purpose of civil forming of civil defense (further civil forming).
2. Civil forming are created in peace time in the organizations having potentially dangerous objects and exploiting them or having important defensive and (or) economic value and also for the decision of chiefs of civil defense of administrative and territorial units in other organizations which are subject to transfer to work in the conditions of wartime (further the organizations), by the administrative-territorial and industry principles for the purpose of carrying out rescue and other urgent works in case of emergency situations peace and wartime.
3. Depending on nature of the carried-out tasks in the organizations fire-proof, medical, engineering, emergency and technical, automobile civil forming, forming of investigation, radiation, chemical and biological protection, communication, mechanization of works, protection of public order, trade and food, and also other types of forming can be created.
The list and the number of civil forming are determined proceeding from situation which can develop in the territory of the area, the city, the area or the organization both in peace time, and when conducting military operations or owing to these actions.
4. On subordination civil forming are subdivided on object and territorial (regional, city, district), and on purpose - into forming of general and special purpose.
Object civil forming are created according to the decision of chiefs of civil defense of the organizations and are intended for carrying out rescue and other urgent works, as a rule, in those organizations in which they are created.
Territorial civil forming are created according to the decision of chiefs of civil defense of administrative and territorial units in the subordinate organizations, and also in the organizations subordinated to republican state bodies in coordination with these bodies and are intended, as a rule, for accomplishment of actions of civil defense for the benefit of the corresponding administrative and territorial units.
Civil forming of general purpose (summary groups, teams, groups) are created for carrying out rescue and other urgent works of general nature (clearing and opening of blockages, the damaged shelters and shelters, search and extraction of victims, rendering first aid to this victims, the organization of their transportation in healthcare institutions, other works).
Civil forming of special purpose are created for accomplishment of special events of civil defense (conducting investigation, ensuring communication, delivery of health care, localization and suppression of the fires, protection of public order, carrying out and material logistics of antiradiation, antigas, sanitary and hygienic and anti-epidemic actions and others) during rescue and other urgent works, and also for ensuring activities of civil forming of general purpose.
5. Application of civil forming is performed according to plans of civil defense, plans of protection of the population and the territories from emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature, plans of the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations.
Management of civil forming is performed of chiefs of civil defense directly or through relevant organs of management of civil defense.
6. Total number of structure of civil forming shall constitute, as a rule, at least 20 percent of the number of staff of employees of the organization on wartime.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.