of December 26, 2003 No. 2030
About approval of the Accounting treatment for the fires and their effects
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Accounting treatment for the fires and their effects which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid:
Item 2 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 26, 1994 No. 508 "About measures for accomplishment of the Law of Ukraine "About fire safety" (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1994, No. 11, the Art. 270);
the subitem 2 Items of 1 changes and additions which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 21, 1999 No. 1943 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1999, No. 42, the Art. 2107);
the subitem 2 Items of 3 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 16, 2002 No. 1759 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2002, No. 47, the Art. 2146);
the subitem 3 Items of 1 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 4, 2003 No. 873 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2003, No. 23, the Art. 1080).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 26, 2003, No. 2030
1. This Procedure determines requirements to accounting of the fires and their effects and is obligatory for the ministries, other central executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of their subordination and pattern of ownership.
2. Accounting of the fires and their effects (further - accounting of the fires) is performed for the purpose of carrying out the analysis of the reasons and conditions of emergence of the fires, assessment of condition of fire safety of settlements and objects, forecasting of situation and development of precautionary measures for safety of people, preserving material values and creation of conditions for suppression of the fires.
3. Concepts which are used in this Procedure have such value:
the dead owing to the fire - person whose death has direct causal relationship with the fire (from the bodily harms received owing to impact of the major dangerous factors of the fire, secondary manifestations of dangerous factors of the fire, and also mechanical violations of anatomic integrity of organism received during evacuation from the place of the fire and its clearing); person whose death came directly during the fire or within one month from the date of getting injured on the fire that is established based on the conclusion of forensic medical examination or results of medical inspection;
dangerous factors of the fire - manifestations which bring or can lead to burn, poisoning with flying products of combustion either injuring or death of people, causing material and other losses. The fires belong to dangerous factors the increased temperature, smoke, deterioration in structure of the gas circle;
secondary manifestations of dangerous factors of the fire - availability of fragments of the destroyed devices, aggregates, installations, designs; releases of radioactive and toxic materials and materials from the destroyed devices, installations; emergence of electric current owing to carrying out of tension on conducting parts of designs, devices, aggregates; other dangerous factors of explosion which happened owing to the fire;
consequential damage losses from the fires - the expenses on fire extinguishing (cost of fire extinguishing substances, fuels and lubricants and so forth) estimated in terms of money, liquidation of its effects (considering social and economic and ecological losses), including on recovery of object; the losses caused by idle time in production, work stoppage, change of the traffic schedule of vehicles and so forth;
direct loss from the fires - the material values estimated in terms of money destroyed and/or damaged owing to direct impact of dangerous factors of the fire;
injured on the fire - person who received corporal or other injuries owing to impact of dangerous factors of the fire (its secondary manifestations), and also mechanical violations of anatomic integrity of organism received during evacuation from the place of the fire and its suppression that is confirmed with the reference from medical institution.
4. It is excluded
5. All fires irrespective of the place of their origin and effects are subject to accounting.
6. Are not subject to accounting:
cases of the burning caused by specifics of engineering procedure of production or operating conditions of industrial devices, aggregates, installations and designs;
explosions, flashes and static electric discharges without further burning;
cases of short circuits in the power supply network, electric equipment, household and industrial electric devices without further burning;
cases of burning of waste and garbage in the open territory if such cases did not cause direct and/or indirect losses;
suicide cases (suicide attempt) by self-immolation if it did not lead to death or injuring of other citizens both did not cause them damage and did not lead to other effects;
the fires which happened on objects of the property right of the international organizations, foreign legal entities and citizens and also on objects which are not under jurisdiction of Ukraine if it did not lead to death or injuring of citizens of Ukraine and did not cause damage to legal entities and/or physical persons of Ukraine, or did not lead to other effects for legal entities and/or physical persons of Ukraine.
7. The document which certifies the fire fact is the act signed by the commission which part at least three persons, including the representative of territorial authority of GSChS, the representative of administration (owner) of object, the victim are.
The ministries, other central executive bodies on which objects divisions of departmental fire (fire and sentry) protection are formed can develop according to specifics of the activities in coordination with GSChS departmental regulatory legal acts which certify the fire fact.
8. The ministries, other central executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations keep primary account of the fires on objects which belong to the sphere of their management, are in property or lease (if another is not defined by the lease agreement), inform GSChS on all cases of the fires and provide required materials during their investigation.
9. Account of the fires is kept:
territorial authorities of GSChS - in settlements and on the objects under control to GSChS, and also on vehicles, except noted in paragraphs six and the seventh this Item;
the ministries, other central executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations which are regular or temporary users of the parcels of land of forest fund - in the woods;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.