of December 26, 2003 No. 2030
About approval of the Accounting treatment for the fires and their effects
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Accounting treatment for the fires and their effects which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid:
Item 2 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 26, 1994 No. 508 "About measures for accomplishment of the Law of Ukraine "About fire safety" (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1994, No. 11, the Art. 270);
the subitem 2 Items of 1 changes and additions which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 21, 1999 No. 1943 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1999, No. 42, the Art. 2107);
the subitem 2 Items of 3 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 16, 2002 No. 1759 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2002, No. 47, the Art. 2146);
the subitem 3 Items of 1 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 4, 2003 No. 873 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2003, No. 23, the Art. 1080).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 26, 2003, No. 2030
1. This Procedure establishes general requirements to accounting of the fires and their effects including caused by military (fighting) operations and/or acts of terrorism (further - accounting of the fires), and is obligatory for the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local public administrations, local government bodies, subjects of managing and other legal entities.
2. GSChS performs single accounting of the fires for the purpose of carrying out the analysis of the reasons and conditions of emergence of the fires, expense determinations on their suppression, estimates of condition of fire safety of settlements and objects, forecasting of situation and development of preventive measures for non-admission of the fires and death or injuring of people, prevention of destruction of material values (property) and protection against the fires of the environment, creation of conditions for their suppression.
3. In this procedure terms are used in the following value:
expenses on fire suppression - the mediated cost size of departure (departure, exit) of division (part, the airplane, the helicopter, the fire motor boat, the train, etc.) to the place of the fire and the expense amount on its liquidation consisting of expense amount on content of employees of rescue and fire fighting divisions of the State, departmental, local or voluntary fire protection and expense amount on ensuring functioning of such divisions;
salvaged on the fire face which workers of fire protection or other persons removed (took out) from zone of influence of dangerous factors of the fire;
secondary manifestations of dangerous factors of the fire - availability of fragments of the destroyed devices, aggregates, installations, designs; release of radioactive and toxic materials and materials from the destroyed devices, installations; emergence of electric current owing to carrying out of tension on conducting parts of designs, devices, aggregates; other dangerous factors of the explosion which resulted from the fire (the fire which resulted from explosion);
the dead on the fire face, found died on the spot the fire and which death has direct causal relationship with the fire (owing to action of dangerous factors of the fire or their secondary manifestations);
the dangerous factors of the fire manifestation bringing or can lead to burn, poisoning with flying products of combustion or injuring or death of people, causing material and other losses. The increased temperature, smoke, deterioration in structure of the gas circle (air) belong to dangerous factors of the fire;
collateral losses from the fires - the material values estimated in terms of money destroyed and/or damaged during fire extinguishing liquidation expenses of effects of the fire;
direct losses from the fires - the material values estimated in terms of money destroyed and/or damaged owing to impact of dangerous factors of the fire;
injured on the fire face, received corporal or other injuries directly during the fire, its liquidation or rescuing from the place of the fire.
4. All fires irrespective of the place of their origin, the reasons and effects are subject to accounting of the fires, except:
the fires which happened in the territory of the objects belonging on the property right or being in use of the international organizations, other physical persons or legal entities - nonresidents, and also on objects to which jurisdiction of Ukraine does not extend if it did not lead to death or injuring of citizens of Ukraine, did not cause direct and/or collateral losses to legal entities and citizens of Ukraine and the state, departmental, local or voluntary rescue and fire fighting divisions were not involved in their suppression;
suicides (suicide attempt) by self-immolation if it did not lead to death or injuring of other citizens and other effects.
Also cases of explosions, flashes, static electric discharges, defeats by lightning, emergency operation of operation of the power supply network, electric equipment, household and industrial electric devices, podgoraniye of food, condition of overheat of substances and materials without further burning are not subject to accounting of the fires.
5. The document certifying the fire fact is the act of the fire (further - the act) in form according to Appendix 1. The statement is drawn up by the representative of the central executive body or its territorial authority, other state body recording the fires according to Item 6 of this Procedure on site the fire no later than 24 hours from the moment of liquidation of the fire or submission of the written application and signed by the commission which part at least three people, in particular the representative of the central executive body or its territorial authority, other state body recording the fires, the owner of object (victim) or his representative and the witness or the police officer are. The data established by results of survey of the place of the fire are entered in the act. Modification and amendments in the act is not allowed.
During action of legal regime of warlike or emergency state, after the end of military (fighting) operations and return of control of the state or establishment of control by the international organizations (IAEA, the UN, OSCE) over earlier occupied territories allows creation of the act within a month from the moment of the notification on the fire or submission of the corresponding written application. It is allowed not to include the owner of object (victim) or his representative to condition of its absence in structure of said commission (evacuation from the area of military (fighting) operations or the territory where the legal regime of warlike or emergency state, death or receipt of bodily harms, etc. is introduced).
6. Accounting of the fires and their effects is conducted:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.