of February 20, 2006 No. 95
About procedure and conditions of recognition of person by the disabled person
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of recognition of person as the disabled person.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.08.2016 No. 772
3. To make to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation explanations on the questions connected using the Rules approved by this resolution.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 13, 1996 N 965 "About procedure for recognition of citizens by disabled people" (The Russian Federation Code, 1996, N 34, the Art. 4127).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 20, 2006 No. 95
1. These rules determine procedure and conditions of recognition of person by the disabled person according to the Federal Law "About Social Protection of Disabled People in the Russian Federation". Recognition of person (further - the citizen) the disabled person is performed by federal institutions of medico-social examination: Federal bureau of medico-social examination (further - Federal bureau), the main bureaus of medico-social examination (further - the main bureaus), and also the bureaus of medico-social examination in the cities and areas (further - bureau) which are branches of the main bureaus.
2. Recognition of the citizen by the disabled person is performed when rendering service in conducting medico-social examination to it.
3. Medico-social expertize is carried out proceeding from complex assessment of condition of organism of the citizen on the basis of the analysis of its kliniko-functional, social, professional and labor and psychological data with use of the classifications and criteria approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation.
4. Specialists of bureau (the main bureau, Federal bureau) shall acquaint the citizen (his legal or authorized representative) with procedure and conditions of recognition of the citizen by the disabled person, and also to make explanations to citizens on the questions connected with disability establishment.
5. Conditions of recognition of the citizen by the disabled person are:
a) the violation of health with permanent disorder of functions of organism caused by diseases, consequences of injuries or defects;
b) activity restriction (complete or partial loss by the citizen of capability or opportunity to perform self-service, to independently move, be guided, communicate, to control the behavior, to study or be engaged in labor activity);
c) need for measures of social protection, including rehabilitation and abilitation.
6. Availability of one of the these rules of conditions specified in Item 5 is not the basis sufficient for recognition of the citizen by the disabled person.
7. Depending on degree of expressiveness of permanent disorders of the functions of organism which resulted from diseases, consequences of injuries or defects, to the citizen recognized as the disabled person I, II or III groups of disability, and to the citizen aged up to 18 years - category "handicapped child" are established.
8. Ceased to be valid
9. Disability of the I group is established for 2 years, II and III groups - for 1 year.
The group of disability without specifying of term of re-examination is established based on the list according to appendix, and also on the bases specified in Item 13 of these rules.
10. The category "handicapped child" is established for a period of 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, before achievement by the citizen of age of 14 years or 18 years.
The category "handicapped child" for a period of 5 years, before achievement of age of 14 years or 18 years is established to the citizens having the diseases, defects, irreversible morphological changes, violations of functions of bodies and systems of organism provided by Sections I, II and II (1) appendices to these rules.
11. In case of recognition of the citizen by the disabled person date of establishment of disability receipt date in bureau of the direction for medico-social examination is considered (petitions from the citizen about conducting medico-social examination).
13. To citizens the group of disability without specifying of term of re-examination, and to the citizens who did not reach 18 years, category "handicapped child" before achievement of 18 years by the citizen of age is established:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.