of February 29, 2008 No. 17
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for inventory count of production wastes
Based on article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 20, 2007 "About the address with waste" the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for inventory count of production wastes.
L. I. Horuzhik
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus of February 29, 2008 No. 17
1. This Instruction determines procedure for inventory count of production wastes (further – inventory count).
2. For the purposes of this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 20, 2007 "About the address with waste" are applied (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2007, No. 183, 2/1368).
3. Inventory count is carried out by the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing the address with waste (further - the organization), or the legal entities or individual entrepreneurs authorized by them.
The separate legal entities and individual entrepreneurs determined by the legal acts having the right not to carry out inventory count.
4. No. 36 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus of 22.09.2015
5. For determination of sources of formation of production wastes to which processing equipment, engineering procedure, structural division belongs (the site, the workshop) and other object in which there is formation of production wastes all types of activity as the main, and auxiliary, performed by the organization are considered, including:
acceptance, storage, packaging (rastarivaniye), packaging (unpacking), transportation within the production site of raw materials, materials and products in case of which the lost consumer properties raw materials, materials, medicines, finished goods, remaining balance are formed of cars, containers, pallets, container and packaging, the soil contaminated in case of scatterings, floods, modulations and other types of waste;
conversion of raw materials and materials in the course of which waste, and also scrap, substandard product, remaining balance of mechanical, heat, electrochemical treatment of materials and other types of waste are formed;
operation, servicing and repair of processing equipment and vehicles therefore obsolete cases, details of processing equipment and vehicles, insulating materials, solvents and their mixes, the fulfilled lead accumulators, the fulfilled electrolytes, worn-out tires and other rubber products, the fulfilled fuels and lubricants, slimes from sink of vehicles and other types of waste are formed;
construction and (or) repair work, works on reconstruction, demolition of buildings and constructions when which carrying out different types of building wastes (waste of heat-insulating materials, concrete, steel concrete, cement, brick and other types of waste) are formed;
content of buildings and constructions, improvement of the territories therefore will be formed estimates from the production territories, written off furniture, worn-out overalls and other types of waste.
6. Inventory count is carried out at least once in five years to the terms determined by the organization.
7. Early inventory count is carried out in cases:
identifications of new types of production wastes;
changes of engineering procedures of product receipt;
changes of the list of products;
changes of raw materials and the materials applied to product receipt;
reconstruction, upgrades, production reshaping;
instructions of territorial authorities of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus;
others according to the decision of the organization performing the treatment of production wastes.
8. No. 36 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus of 22.09.2015
9. For carrying out inventory count by the head of the organization is issued the order in which:
terms of carrying out inventory count and preparation of data for carrying out inventory count are established;
the commission on carrying out inventory count is appointed;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.