of May 24, 2005 No. 469
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for issue of leaf about medical leave
According to part (2) article 22 of the Law on health protection No. 411-XIII of March 28, 1995. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, No. 34, the Art. 373) and article 8 of the Law on temporary disability benefits and other benefits of social insurance No. 289-XV of July 22, 2004. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 168-170, 773) DECIDES: the Government
The instruction about procedure for issue of leaf about medical leave (is attached);
The list of the orders of the Government which are recognized invalid, according to appendix.
2. To impose control over the implementation of provisions of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Minister of Health and Social Affairs
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 24, 2005 No. 469
1. The order of the Government No. 57 of February 11, 1993. "About approval of the Instruction about procedure for provision of medical leave in the Republic of Moldova" (The monitor, 1993, No. 2, the Art. 35).
2. Item 2 of the Order of the Government No. 418 of April 9, 1998. "About recognition invalid, change and amendment of some orders of the Government of the Republic of Moldova" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, Art. No. 60-61, 524).
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 24, 2005 No. 469
1. This instruction establishes procedure for issue of leaf about medical leave (further - leaf) based on which the following types of paid social leaves are provided: medical leave, leave on motherhood and leave to the insured person who adopted the newborn or established over it guardianship.
2. The leaf is the form of single sample approved in accordance with the established procedure by the Ministry of Health, work and social protection confirming the basis for establishment of temporary disability benefit and on motherhood which is issued by the suppliers of medical services performing examination of temporary disability according to the legislation.
The leaf is issued for presentation on place of employment.
Data from leaf are transferred social insurance, in electronic form in National cash desk, according to the order of the Minister of Health, work and social protection, for establishment and allowance payment on temporary disability by means of the protected intersystem connections, with observance of requirements for personal data protection.
3. The leaf is issued to persons insured in system of the national social insurance (further - insured persons), and the unemployed with entitlement to benefit on unemployment (further - the unemployed).
The leaf is issued in the following cases:
1) the temporary disability caused by regular disease or accident, not work-related;
2) prevention of disease (quarantine);
3) working capacity recovery;
5) care of the sick child.
4. The leaf is not issued to unemployed persons, except for the unemployed.
5. The leaf is issued and if temporary disability came during annual paid leave, in the period of probation period or in day of dismissal. The leaf is issued in calendar days.
5-1. The leaf about medical leave is not issued in case person:
intentionally did harm to the health;
lost working capacity as a result of making offense;
there takes place forced treatment according to the judgment, except for persons with mental disturbances;
is in places of detention or passes forensic medical examination;
neglects the provided medical or rehabilitation services;
submits false documents;
left during medical leave of the country, except for the departure on treatment supported by the medical documents.
And. In case of disease or accident, not work-related
6. The leaf is issued only if insured person owing to disease, injury or for other reason temporarily loses capability to perform work and the service duties.
In all cases issue and prolongation of leaf are proved by availability in primary medical documentation of the records confirming temporary disability of the patient: data of clinical examination, results of laboratory and tool inspection, as necessary - consultations of profile specialists doctors, including in dynamics (according to medical standards).
7. In case of issue and prolongation of leaf the level of functional violations, nature and dynamics of disease, including results of assessment of level of physical and psychological activity, the corresponding position held by insured person, method of the organization of workplace both the other social and professional factors influencing working capacity and (or) worsening the state of health of insured person are taken into account.
8. In case of out-patient treatment the leaf is issued from the date of the address insured in the supplier of medical services and establishment of temporary disability.
8-1. The leaf for leave on motherhood can be issued from later date in the cases proved by not visit in case of the term of 30 weeks of pregnancy or registration of scrap after 30 weeks of pregnancy for the pregnant women who are on content at insured spouses.
9. In the conditions of out-patient treatment the leaf is issued by the family doctor, and in case of injury and in other cases proved from the medical point of view, it can be issued by the profile specialist doctor.
10. The leaf on case or injuries (including home accident) is issued to the patient for the entire period of treatment, before working capacity recovery, at most for 180 days within one calendar year.
For cases of the continuous temporary disability passing from one calendar year into another account of days is kept for the entire period, since first day of temporary disability.
For the 180th calendar day if there are bases to assume possibility of rehabilitation, avoidance of establishment of extent of restriction of opportunities and preserving operability of insured person, the leaf about medical leave is prolonged for term no more than 30 calendar days, depending on evolution of case and results of rehabilitation actions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.