of July 12, 2004 No. 882
Questions of scholarship providing
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for appointment and payment of grants which is applied.
2. To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Education and Science, other executive bodies in which subordination there are educational institutions and scientific institutions to provide purpose and payment since July 1, 2004 of grants according to the Procedure approved by this resolution.
3. Make changes to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
4. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 8, 2001 No. 950 "About approval of the Procedure for appointment, payment and the amount of scholarship providing pupils, students, cadets, listeners, clinical interns, graduate students and doctoral candidates" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 32, the Art. 1474), except Item 4, paragraph two of which after the word to "workers" to add with the word of "state";
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 1, 2003 No. 448 "About increase in the amount of scholarship providing students of higher educational institutions" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2003, No. 14, the Art. 631).
5. To the ministries and other central executive bodies in which subordination there are educational institutions and scientific institutions to bring own regulatory legal acts concerning scholarship providing into compliance with this resolution.
6. Charge to the Ministry of Education and Science to make explanations concerning application of this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 12, 2004, No. 882
1. Action of this Procedure extends to persons studying in educational institutions or scientific institutions (further - educational institutions) according to the state (regional) orders at the expense of means of the general fund state (corresponding local) the budget, namely:
1) pupils of day form of education of professional educational institutions, except pupils, students of professional educational institutions under organizations of execution of punishments (further - pupils);
2) students of day form of education of higher educational institutions I-IV of level of accreditation (scientific institutions), except persons studying on specialties of industry of knowledge "Public administration" or specialties "Public Management and Administration" by request of National civil service (further - students);
3) cadets of day form of education of not military higher educational institutions of civil aviation, sea and river transport (further - cadets of not military higher educational institutions). Lists of not military higher educational institutions and specialties according to which training of cadets is performed affirm in accordance with the established procedure;
4-1) pupils of scientific lyceums;
5) studying (students) of organizations of specialized education of sports profile with specific conditions of training;
6) students of preparatory departments of musical higher education institutions and studios of preparation of actor's personnel (further - listeners);
7) clinical interns;
8) the assistants-trainees, graduate students and doctoral candidates studying on day form of education (with separation from production);
9) cadets, listeners and graduateds in a military academy of the highest military educational institutions (higher educational institutions with specific conditions of training) and military educational units of higher educational institutions - regarding purpose of the academic grants specified in the subitem 1 of Item 12 of this Procedure.
2. To the pupils, students, cadets of not military higher educational institutions, listeners, clinical interns, graduate students and doctoral candidates studying according to the agreements signed between educational institutions and physical persons or legal entities, grants can be paid for the account of means of such persons if it is provided by conditions of the signed agreement.
And are in accordance with the established procedure translated to persons who studied under the specified contracts (are recovered) for training on state (regional) to the order on day form of education (with separation from production) within educational institution or in other educational institution, appointment and payment of grants (except the academic grants to students and cadets of not military higher educational institutions) are performed according to this Procedure, namely:
academic - since the month following date of the transfer (recovery) of person to training according to the order of the head of educational institution;
social - according to the procedure and in the terms determined by this Procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.