of November 2, 2006 No. 1527
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of the coal industry of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of the coal industry of Ukraine which are applied.
2. The ministry of the coal industry is legal successor of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy regarding the rights and obligations which concern realization of state policy in coal industry.
3. To the ministry of the coal industry to submit in three-months time to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine proposals concerning reduction of acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in compliance with this resolution, and also to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 2, 2006 No. 1527
1. The ministry of the coal industry of Ukraine (Minugleprom) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Minugleprom is the main (leader) body in system of the central executive bodies concerning ensuring realization of state policy in coal and torfodobyvayushchy industry (further - coal industry).
2. Minugleprom in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, and also the Presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and this Provision.
The ministry organizes accomplishment of acts of the legislation within the powers and exercises control of their realization, generalizes practice of application of the legislation on questions which are within its competence, develops offers concerning enhancement of the legislation and in accordance with the established procedure submits them for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. The main tasks of Minugleprom are:
participation in forming and ensuring carrying out state policy in coal industry;
implementation of structural adjustment of coal industry and increase in management efficiency of it;
creating favorable conditions for implementation of privatization of the companies of coal industry;
forming of balance of coal and coal products;
studying of the current and perspective demand in coal (on brands and grades) in the domestic and foreign market, forecasting of the directions of development of coal industry concerning coal production and its conversion;
participation in forming, regulation and enhancement of the market of coal products;
carrying out single scientific and technical policy concerning labor protection at the companies of coal industry.
4. Minugleprom according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) provides preparation of forecasts and drafts of development programs of coal industry;
2) develops drafts of the state target programs and program measures concerning development of technology and production in coal industry, and also liquidation of pedigree dumps;
3) is provided by creation new and liquidation of obsolete productions of coal industry, promotes optimization of commercial ties, the cooperated deliveries and transportations;
4) promotes in limits of the powers to development of entrepreneurship and the competition, carries out in accordance with the established procedure the work directed to demonopolization of production in coal industry prepares offers concerning implementation of anti-monopoly actions;
5) participates in project development of the State program of economic and social development, the Government budget of Ukraine, the Program of activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other forecast and program documents of social and economic development of Ukraine;
6) exercises according to the legislation control objects of state-owned property which belong to the sphere of its management;
7) coordinates work on designing, construction, technical retrofitting and reconstruction of the companies of coal industry;
8) creates conditions for providing the companies, organizations and the organizations which treat the sphere of its management, or the companies concerning which the Ministry exercises control of corporate laws of the state (further - the companies of coal industry), of material resources for accomplishment of production programs by them;
9) is coordinated by development of system of technological communication in coal industry;
10) acts as the customer of complex scientific research on technological, organizational, environmental problems of development of coal industry;
11) participates in limits of the powers in development of environmental standards and standard rates, provides observance of ecological requirements in production and rational use of coal and peat fields, takes measures for prevention of harmful effects of production (including after its liquidation) on life and health of the population, the environment and natural resources;
12) takes measures for providing the companies of coal industry with highly-skilled employees;
13) is provided by observance at the companies of coal industry of the labor law, promotes increase in level of social protection of workers and providing their state guarantees;
14) is provided according to the legislation by creation at the companies of coal industry of proper working conditions, exercises departmental control of condition of labor protection and methodical management of activities for labor protection, carries out the analysis of condition of industrial traumatism, accepts adequate measure on increase in level of labor safety, organizes training and examination in noted questions;
15) organizes development and signs with the corresponding trade-union associations industry agreements, including concerning improvement of conditions, safety and occupational health and the production circle, participates in development, review of acts of the legislation on work and labor protection, provides to the companies information, methodical, consulting and other help with noted questions;
16) takes measures for growth of the export potential of the companies of coal industry, provides the help with questions of forming of foreign economic relations, prepares offers of rather tariff and non-tariff regulation of export-import transactions with coal and coal products;
17) submits in limits of the powers proposals concerning the conclusion of international treaties of Ukraine;
18) performs within the powers measures concerning adaptation of the legislation of Ukraine to the European Union law and to requirements of the WTO concerning coal industry;
19) takes measures for optimization of the prices of coal products;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.