of May 10, 2002 No. 55
This Law regulates the legal basis of information activities, the purpose, obligation, the principles, subjects and objects of information relations and establishes the state information policy in society.
The basic concepts used in this Law:
- information - the information about persons, objects, events, the phenomena and processes irrespective of form of their representation;
- information activities - set of the actions directed to satisfaction of information needs of subjects of the information relations;
- areas of information - set of the announced data on rather independent spheres of life and activities of society and state;
- the state statistical information - the official documentary state information giving the quantity characteristic of the events and the phenomena occurring in economic, social, cultural and other spheres of life of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- mass information - publicly distributed printing and audiovisual information;
- legal information - set of the documented or publicly announced data on the right, its system, sources of realization and dispositive facts, legal relationship, law and order, offenses and fight against them, their prevention, etc.
- information on the personality - set of the documented or publicly announced information about the personality;
- information of help and encyclopedic nature the systematized, documented or publicly announced data on public, state life and the surrounding environment;
- documentary information (document) - information fixed on the real carrier with the details allowing to identify it;
- information of bodies of system of public administration - official documentary information which is created in the course of the current activities of legislative, executive and judicial authority, municipal authorities;
- sociological information - the documented or publicly announced data on the relation of certain citizens and social groups to public events and the phenomena, processes, the facts;
- information on citizens (personal data) - the data on the facts, events and circumstances of life of the citizen allowing to identify his personality;
- the classified information - the data constituting the state secrets, the provided statyam 13-18 Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state secrets", disclosure or loss of which causes or can cause damage to homeland security and defense power of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- confidential information - the data which are in ownership, use or the order of certain physical or legal entities which can be included at the request of the owner of state;
- the source document - the document covering primary information;
- the secondary document - the document covering results of analytical processing, or processing of one or several information sources;
- information process - process of collection, processing, accumulating, storage, search and distribution of information;
- information system - set of the materials systematized from the organizational point of view, amount of materials and information technology including with use of computer aids and the communications preceding information process;
- information resources - separate materials, partial amount of materials and amount of materials in information systems (libraries, archives, funds, storages of data and other information systems);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.