of August 30, 1996 No. 2784
About establishment of the state control of import, production and sale of alcoholic products in Turkmenistan
(as of November 22, 1999)
For the purpose of establishment of control of import to Turkmenistan of alcohol and other alcoholic products, strict observance of requirements for ensuring their quality in case of production, wholesale and retail sale I decide:
1. Assign to Association of the food industry:
functions on regulation of import to Turkmenistan of alcohol of all types and appointment (alcohol is referred to as) and productions in Turkmenistan alcoholic products;
licensing of import of alcohol to Turkmenistan, productions of alcohol and other alcoholic products and control of the specified activities of the companies and organizations, irrespective of forms of business, including with participation of foreign investors;
creation of the unified state register of the companies and organizations performing alcohol import, and also production of alcohol and alcoholic products.
2. Assign to the Ministry of Trade and resources of Turkmenistan:
licensing of economic activity of the companies and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory, including the companies and the organizations with foreign investments located in the territory of Turkmenistan in the field of import to Turkmenistan, retail and wholesale of alcoholic products, and also control of these types of activity;
creation of the unified state register of the companies and organizations performing wholesale and retail sale of alcoholic products.
3. To the state commodity and raw exchange of Turkmenistan to perform registration of contracts for import of alcohol and alcoholic products only in case of submission of the license granted respectively by Association of the food industry and the Ministry of Trade and resources of Turkmenistan.
4. To the state customs of Turkmenistan not to allow import to the territory of Turkmenistan of alcohol and other alcoholic products without availability of the license granted respectively by Association of the food industry and the Ministry of Trade and resources of Turkmenistan.
5. Determine that the delivered alcohols and other alcoholic products can be transferred for production conversion, wholesale and retail sale only in the presence of the quality certificates issued the State sanitary and epidemiologic inspection of the Ministry of Health and the Medical Industry of Turkmenistan with registration in control laboratories of Association of the food industry.
6. Recognize invalid Item 3 of the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of March 27, 1995 as No. 2150 "About measures for streamlining of the state monopoly for production, storage, wholesale and retail sale of alcoholic products" and the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of July 22, 1996 No. 2745 "About modification of the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of March 27, 1995 No. 2150".
President of Turkmenistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.