of August 30, 1996 No. 2783
About approval of the Regulations on the Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan
(as of February 27, 1998)
According to article 30 of the Sanitary code of Turkmenistan and for the purpose of operational development and holding actions for the prevention, localization and liquidation and epidemics of infectious diseases of the person I decide:
1. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on the Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan.
2. Grant to the Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan the right to make decisions concerning coordination of practical activities of state governing bodies, companies, organizations and organizations, irrespective of the departmental subordination and patterns of ownership, and also foreign legal entities directed to localization and liquidation of epidemics of infectious diseases of the person.
Determine that decisions of the Commission on the specified questions are obligatory for execution by state governing bodies, companies, organizations, organizations, and also foreign legal entities.
3. Hyakimlikam of welayats, etraps and the cities, being guided by Regulations on the Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan, to approve regulations on the extraordinary anti-epidemic commissions formed in the subordinated territories.
4. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of TSSR of January 22, 1990 No. 17 "About approval of the Regulations on the Republican extraordinary anti-epidemic commission".
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of August 30, 1996 No. 2783
1. Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan:
coordinates activities for development and implementation by state governing bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, irrespective of departmental subordination and patterns of ownership, including foreign legal entities *, actions for prevention of infectious diseases, localization and liquidation of epidemics of cholera, plague, AIDS, typhoid, viral hepatitises and others infectious, diseases, to the prevention of cases of mass food poisonings;
performs management of activities of the extraordinary anti-epidemic commissions of welayats, etraps and cities of the country.
2. The extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan is effective on a voluntary basis and is formed as a part of the chairman, vice-chairmen and members of the commission.
The structure of the Commission which affirms the President of Turkmenistan join representatives of the ministries and departments.
Members of the commission participate in meetings without the replacement right.
3. The extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan on all questions carried to its competence performs the activities in close interaction with State commission of Turkmenistan on emergency situations.
* The companies, organizations and the organizations are referred to as
4. For the purpose of accomplishment of the tasks specified in Item I of this Provision are assigned to the Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan:
organization of events on prevention and liquidation of epidemics of infectious diseases among people, methodical management and coordination of activities of state governing bodies, companies, organizations and organizations, and also velayatsky, etrapsky and city extraordinary anti-epidemic commissions for these questions;
informing the President of Turkmenistan on cases of outbreaks of mass infectious diseases and food poisonings among the population and measures for their liquidation.
5. In case of registration of flashes infectious disease and cases of mass food poisonings the Extraordinary anti-epidemic commission of Turkmenistan:
raises forces and funds of state governing bodies, companies, organizations and organizations for accomplishment of specific anti-epidemic actions and appoints persons responsible for their implementation;
periodically hears reports of responsible persons on the course of accomplishment of anti-epidemic actions and makes relevant decisions by results of hearing;
considers materials about origins and results of liquidation of outbreak of infectious disease or case of mass food poisoning;
determines persons guilty of emergence of these diseases or poisonings.
In case of registration of diseases of especially dangerous infection among the population the Commission in case of need in addition performs:
introduction and removal of quarantine rationing arrangements or quarantine in the place of emergence of infection;
statement of structure of the temporary commission on liquidation of the center of infection and plan of its work;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.