of July 1, 1996 No. 2698
About formation of Turkmengaz State concern
For the purpose of the accelerated development of Gas fields of Turkmenistan and increase in natural gas production, enhancement of management of the gas industry I decide:
1. Abolish the merging "Maryneftegazdobycha", "Lebapneftegazdobycha" and "Akhalneftegazdobycha" of the Ministry of oil and gas of Turkmenistan.
2. Form Turkmengaz State concern, Approve organizational structure of Turkmengaz State concern according to appendix No. 1 and structure of central office of the specified Concern according to appendix No. 2.
3. Determine that the Turkmengaz State concern has complete economic independence and in the activities submits to the President of Turkmenistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
4. Assign to Turkmengaz State concern the organization of work on development of gas fields for all territory of Turkmenistan, production and conversion of gas and gas condensate.
5. Establish the number of employees of central office of Turkmengaz State concern in number of 20 people.
6. Permit the Chairman of Turkmengaz State concern to have four deputies.
7. Determine the location of Turkmengaz State concern Ashgabat.
8. To Turkmengaz state concern to develop and submit the project of the Regulations on Concern for approval of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in a month.
President of Turkmenistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.