of March 4, 2008 No. 251
About approval of the Regulations on import procedure of the goods intended for industrial production
In pursuance of Item 7 of the note to the appendix N 1 to the Law on customs tariff N 1380-XIII of November 20, 1997 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, special release), with subsequent changes and amendments,
The government DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on import procedure of the goods intended for industrial production it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry and the Ministry of Economy and Trade.
Minister of Agriculture
and food industry
Minister of Economy and Trade
to the Order of the Government No. 251 of March 4, 2008
1. This provision establishes procedure for provision of the privileges in case of commodity import intended for industrial production.
2. Determine that in 2008 the customs duty in case of commodity importation is not collected, intended for industrial production, classified by the following goods items:
2002 90 310 - the tomatoes prepared or preserved with solid content at least 12 Mas. %, but no more than 30 Mas. %, in packagings net - weighing more than 100 kg, - till August 15, 2008;
2005 10 009 - the vegetables homogenized other in packagings net - weighing more than 100 kg, - till August 1, 2008;
2007 99 310 - pastes and cherry and sweet cherry puree, in packagings net - weighing more than 100 kg, - till June 10, 2008;
2007 99 980 - pastes and puree from apricots, peaches and blackcurrant, in packagings net - weighing more than 100 kg, - till July 15, 2008.
3. Exemption of customs duty is applied to the imported goods specified in Item 2 presents of provision, intended only for industrial production.
4. In case of identification of use of the above-stated goods not to destination the customs duty is collected completely taking into account its increase for delays, stipulated by the legislation.
5. The quality evaluation of the imported goods intended for industrial production is performed by the laboratories accredited in national system of certification and is confirmed by the quality certificate issued by the Center of standardization and quality tests of canning products under the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry.
6. For release from customs duty the economic agent represents to customs authorities:
a) registration certificate;
b) the import agreement of the goods intended for industrial production;
c) document package, accompanying the goods intended for import;
d) the quality certificate of the goods intended for industrial production.
7. The Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry represents to Customs Service the list of economic manufacturing agents who have the right to make food products in assortment.
8. This provision is applied from the effective date the Law N 303-XVI of December 27, 2007 on modification and amendments in appendix 1 to the Law on customs tariff N 1380-XIII of November 20, 1997.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.