of January 14, 1994 No. 1427-XII
About amnesty of the military personnel who avoided the military service
Being guided by the principles of mercy and humanity, the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Exempt from custodial sanction, irrespective of term, and also the punishment which is not connected with imprisonment, the military personnel condemned under Articles 251, of 252, of 253, 255 Criminal codes of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Persons falling under amnesty are exempted as from the basic, and additional punishment if it is not performed to the introduction of this Law in force.
3. Refuse initiation of legal proceedings or stop production the criminal cases which are in the stages of inquiry, pretrial investigation and case which are not considered by courts about the crimes specified in article 1 of this Law.
4. Determine that to the military personnel specified in article 2 of this Law, amnesty is applied if they no later than three months from the moment of publication of the Law will voluntarily be for further passing of military service to military commissariats in the place of conscription.
5. Remove criminal record from the faces exempted from punishment based on this amnesty.
6. The law does not extend to persons:
a) avoided the military service after the introduction of this Law in force;
b) made during evasion from military service, in addition to the listed in article 1 of this Law, other crimes for which the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic prescribes custodial sanction.
7. Operation of article 1 of this Law does not extend to convicts:
a) earlier condemned to imprisonment;
b) earlier exempted from places of detention before complete departure of the penalty imposed by court of term under amnesty or pardon and again committed intentional crime.
8. This Law becomes effective from the moment of its publication and is subject to execution within six months.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.