of June 2, 1997 No. 3176
About the state licensing of production of meat-and-milk, oil and fat, beer and soft drinks and confectionery products in Turkmenistan
Due to the reorganization of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Turkmenistan and for the purpose of observance of requirements for ensuring high quality in case of production of meat-and-milk, oil and fat, beer and soft drinks and confectionery products I decide:
1. Assign to Association of the food industry the state licensing and control of the production of meat-and-milk, oil and fat, beer and soft drinks and confectionery products in Turkmenistan performed by the companies and the organizations irrespective of forms of business, including with participation of foreign investors.
2. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the state licensing of production of meat-and-milk, oil and fat, beer and soft drinks and confectionery products in Turkmenistan.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of June 2, 1997 No. 3176
1. This Provision regulates procedure for the state licensing of production of meat-and-milk, oil and fat, beer and soft drinks and confectionery products (the food products hereinafter are referred to as further) in Turkmenistan and extends to the companies and the organizations of all forms of business, including with participation of foreign investors.
2. The state licensing of production of food products is performed by Association of the food industry, with the authority delegation right to issue of licenses for jurisdictional enterprises and the organizations - to Association of livestock joint-stock companies of Turkmenmallara, and also Turkmenpotrebsoyuz on the companies of system of consumer cooperation.
3. The license (appendix No. 1) grants the right to production of food products in case of observance of licensed conditions, the basic rules of production and the legislation of Turkmenistan in the field.
The license is granted for a period of 3 years.
Data on licensing are registered issue and accounting of licenses (appendix No. 2).
Transfer of the license to other person is forbidden.
4. For receipt of the license the written application to which the following documents are enclosed is submitted:
the copies of constituent documents certified notarially;
copy of the certificate on state registration of the company or organization;
rekvizitny card or certificate of bank of availability of the settlement account;
the document on technological support of the company or organization and the quality certificate on products issued to the main state inspectorate for standardization, metrology, protection of subsoil and safe operation in the national economy of Turkmenistan;
the certificate of production in assortment with indication of the applied specifications and technical documentation;
trademark (labels, packing and emblems);
certificate of fire-proof condition of objects of production;
certificate of sanitary condition of objects of production;
the receipt on payment of 25 percent of the established license fee in bank.
The place of implementation of production is also specified in the statement.
5. The decision on issue or on refusal in licensing is accepted within 10 days from the date of filing of application.
The license is granted to the company and the organization after acquaintance with the rules of production of food products developed by Association of the food industry.
6. In case of change of form of business, the name, the address or bank details the owner of the license shall submit within 3-day term in the body which granted the license, necessary data for its renewal. Change and amendment of the types of productive activity specified in the license are performed by the body which granted the license based on the written address of the owner.
7. The refusal in licensing is performed in cases of discrepancy of the submitted documents to requirements of this provision or specifying of false information.
8. The decision on refusal in licensing goes to the applicant in writing with indication of the refusal bases.
9. The license it can be suspended by Association of the food industry based on materials on the revealed violations of the basic rules of production and the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Arbitral laboratory for products quality evaluation in disputable cases is the central laboratory of the Main state inspectorate for standardization, metrology, protection of subsoil and to safe operation in the national economy of Turkmenistan.
Marks about suspension and renewal of production are performed by the corresponding record on the license. Action of the license is resumed after elimination of the revealed shortcomings.
Based on messages of Association of the food industry the relevant banks stop and resume financial transactions with the companies and the organizations.
10. The license is cancelled in cases:
abuses of regulations of production of food products and legislation of Turkmenistan in the field;
transfers to her other person: discrepancies of product quality to the established standards;
liquidations of the company go the organizations.
11. For issue of licenses collection in the amount of 10 established sizes of the average salary is established.
For consideration of materials about licensing the preliminary payment in the amount of 25 percent of the established license fee which in case of refusal in licensing does not return is levied.
The means arriving from payment of the license fees are distributed as follows: 75 percent go to the Government budget of Turkmenistan and 25 percent remain in (the order of Association of the food industry.
12. Prolongation of effective period of the license, its renewal and renewal in case of loss are made according to the procedure, provided by this Provision for its obtaining. In the specified cases of the company and organization bring payment:
in case of prolongation of effective period of the license - in the sizes provided in Item 11 of This provision;
in case of execution of the license and its renewal in case of loss - in the amount of 10 percent from the amounts specified in Item 11 of this provision.
13. The decision on refusal in licensing, suspension of its action or cancellation can be appealed judicially according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
to Regulations on the state licensing of production of meat-and-milk, oil and fat, beer and soft drinks and confectionery products in Turkmenistan
ЛИЦЕНЗИЯ № ______
на право производства мясо-молочной, масло-жировой,
пиво-безалкогольной и кондитерской продукции
1. Регистрационный номер ________________________________________
2. Выдана ________________________________
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.