of June 2, 1997 No. 3171
About formation of employment exchanges in Turkmenistan
For the purpose of enhancement of process of regulation of employment relationships, the timely solution of questions of employment of citizens, I decide the organizations of their professional orientation in the conditions of the market relations:
1. Form since July 1, 1997 in case of hyakimlika of welayats and Ashgabat the employment exchanges performing the activities on the principles of cost accounting, having abolished the existing structures of hyakimlik dealing with employment issues.
2. Assign to employment exchanges of function on regulation of the demand and supply on labor power, to accounting of unemployed citizens and assistance in their employment and professional training.
3. Approve the enclosed Regulations on employment exchanges in Turkmenistan.
4. To the ministries, departments, the companies, organizations and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership:
provide information to the relevant employment exchanges about availability of vacant positions and workplaces and requests about the necessary need for workers;
provide employment of the citizens having the direction from employment exchange in first-priority procedure;
the invitation and acceptance to temporary work of the citizens who arrived because of limits of Turkmenistan to perform according to the procedure, established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
5. To the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan:
provide accounting and forecasting of release of pupils of comprehensive schools and to timely provide the relevant information to employment exchanges;
perform enrollment of students in the highest and specialized secondary educational institutions taking into account the needs for personnel for territorial section and provide employment of graduates.
6. To provide to national association of Senet on professional training in the directions of employment exchanges professional training, retraining and advanced training of persons registered as looking for work, at the expense of means of the relevant ministries, departments, the companies, organizations and the organizations.
7. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan to organize identification of the able-bodied persons which are not occupied with socially useful work and also accounting of persons exempted from places of detention and to take measures for their employment together with the relevant employment exchanges.
8. Hyakimlikam of welayats and Ashgabat:
establish control over the implementation by heads of the privatized companies of terms of the contract about preserving for the established period of the existing quantity of workplaces;
develop the forecast of need for personnel for professions till 2000 on the basis of the comprehensive analysis of condition of use of manpower.
9. To the state committee of Turkmenistan according to the statistics to enter the statistical reporting under accounting of the unoccupied population.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of June 2, 1997 No. 3171
1. Employment exchanges in Turkmenistan are a part of the system of the state bodies designed to provide coordination and the solution of questions of employment of the population, regulation of the demand and supply on labor power, and also assistance to unemployed citizens in their professional orientation and employment in the conditions of the market relations.
2. Employment exchanges in the activities are guided by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the laws of Turkmenistan and other decisions of Majlis of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and this Provision.
3. The main objectives of employment exchanges are:
accounting of the citizens addressing concerning employment, and rendering by it (the help in work matching; providing the population with reliable, complete and operational information about employment opportunity, professional training, preparation and retraining of personnel;
registration according to the ministries, departments, the companies, organizations and the organizations of all patterns of ownership and managing (the companies hereinafter are referred to as further) of free workplaces and vacant positions;
creation of databanks about the demand and supply of labor power;
rendering to the companies help in matching of workers necessary for them, consultation of economic heads and ensuring work with their market information;
control of execution by the companies of legal acts of Turkmenistan for employment of the population;
the organization together with educational institutions and the companies of professional training, preparation and retraining of personnel.
4. According to the tasks of employment exchange assigned to them perform the following functions:
keep the analysis of condition and the forecast of development of manpower and the labor market;
will organize accounting of the idle population, carry out requirements analysis of citizens in paid work, degree of employment of women, youth and other social national groups;
carries out work on professional training, preparation and retraining of personnel together with educational institutions;
will organize work on creation of reference systems of accounting of the demand and supply of labor power in the labor market, to informing the population in the territory of the region;
exercise control of observance by the companies of legal acts of Turkmenistan for employment of the population, and also of providing with them of the rights and guarantees of citizens in the field of social protection;
will organize the accounting and statistical recording concerning employment of the population;
provide timely and complete examination of claims and appeals of legal entities and physical persons on the questions entering their competence;
perform promotion activities about work market situation.
5. Employment exchanges have the right:
request from the companies information on expected structural changes and other actions from which release of workers, and also data on availability of free workplaces and vacant positions can result;
conclude with the companies of the contract and agreement on rendering on paid basis of services in matching and the direction for vacancies of the citizens needing employment;
introduce in hyakimlik of welayats and Ashgabat offers on establishment for the companies of limits (quotas) of the minimum quantity of workplaces for acceptance of unemployed citizens, and also to direct the specified citizens to the companies for their employment;
sign by proxy the companies from their name contracts with citizens in case of their employment;
visit the companies for acquaintance with the organization and working conditions, to obtain from them the data necessary for the activities;
control accomplishment of conditions of agreements on purchase and sale of the privatized companies regarding observance of the rights of workers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.