of January 14, 1997 No. 2969
About increase in economic interest of producers in increase in production of agricultural products
Due to the reforming of the economic relations, development of new forms and methods of managing in the village and for the purpose of increase in interest of producers in increase in production I decide:
1. Legitimize the proposals of heads of country associations and lessees stated at the State meeting of workers of agricultural industry which took place on December 15-17, 1996 in Ashgabat about establishment in crop production of the standard rate of assignments to country associations in the amount of 12 percent - from the cost of products made in farms on the terms of individual, family and collective intraeconomic lease contract. Establish for the lessees performing production of crop products on the terms of individual, family and collective intraeconomic lease contract, contribution to local budgets in the amount of 1 thousand manats a year for 1 hectare of the allocated land area.
Other part from products cost in the amount of 88 percent remains to lessees.
Determine that the private and other agricultural producers who are not part of country associations of contribution to the budget in the amount of 8 percent from the cost of the made products make independently.
2. Exempt the agricultural products made by country associations and other companies of all patterns of ownership and also private producers, from the value added tax.
3. Exempt from the tax discharge on profit country associations and others agricultural tovaroproizvoditeleypolnost, and also the nonagricultural companies, irrespective of patterns of ownership, - in the part of profit received from production of agricultural products.
4. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of Turkmenistan and Main state tax, inspections of Turkmenistan in 2 weeks time to develop procedure for contributions to the budget and distribution of these funds for the national social insurance, provision of pensions and payment of the income tax.
5. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of Turkmenistan, the Main state tax authorities of Turkmenistan and to the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan to make offers in the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan on reduction of the operating regulatory legal acts in compliance with this resolution in a month.
6. This resolution becomes effective since February 1, 1997.
President of Turkmenistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.