of February 22, 2008 No. 110
About approval of the Procedure for sale in 2008 by state bodies of privatization of the parcels of land of state-owned property on which objects, privatizeable are located
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for sale in 2008 by state bodies of privatization of the parcels of land of state-owned property on which objects are located privatizeable it (is applied).
2. To fund of state-owned property to include in structure of tender committee on selection of contractors on land management and expert money value of the parcels of land of representatives of state bodies of land resources.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Yu. Tymoshenko
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 22, 2008, No. 110
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of sale in 2008 by state bodies of privatization of the parcels of land of state-owned property on which objects are located, privatizeable (further - the parcels of land).
2. In this Procedure the terms below are used in the following value:
auction - method of sale of objects of auction to buyers who offered the highest price;
the auction commission - the commission formed by state body of privatization for preparation and holding the auction;
state bodies of privatization - Fund of state-owned property, its regional departments in areas, Kiev and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol which constitute single system of state bodies of privatization;
the litsitator - person who owns technology of tendering and conducts auction in accordance with the established procedure;
subject to privatization - the object of state-owned property determined by the legislation as privatizeable;
auction object - the parcel of land of state-owned property together with subject to privatization which on it is located.
3. Financing of works on preparation for sale of the parcels of land together with objects which are subject to privatization in 2008 is performed at the expense of the means provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2008 and about modification of some legal acts of Ukraine".
The agreement on accomplishment of noted works is signed by Fund of state-owned property.
4. State bodies of privatization create taking into account the approved lists of objects of state-owned property which are subject to privatization, the list of subjects to privatization as a part of object of auction and send it to the relevant state bodies of land resources together with request about provision of the available land and cadastral documentation, the statement from technical documentation on normative money value and information on availability of land easements and restrictions (burdenings) of the rights to the parcels of land which are included in the list.
Information on each subject to privatization (complete property complex - the legal entity) shall contain:
identification code of object according to EGRPOU;
data on legal status of object;
surname, name and middle name of the head of object and number of its contact telephone number;
the location on the qualifier of objects of the administrative-territorial device of Ukraine;
form of business on classification of forms of business of housekeeping;
core activity on classification of types of economic activity.
The copy of the certificate on state registration is attached to information.
Information on separate real estate objects (buildings and constructions) and complete property complexes which are not legal entities privatizeable, shall contain the name and the location of subject to privatization and the asset holder (in case of its availability).
Lists of objects which concern according to the State program of privatization to group Zh and are subject to privatization together with the parcels of land on which they are located, affirm regional departments of Fund of state-owned property in coordination with Fund.
The state body of land resources submits to state body of privatization after receipt of request noted documentation, the statement and information in a month.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.