of January 5, 2008 No. 356
About land management
This Law regulates set of the relations connected with the legal basis of activities in the field of land management, procedure for holding land management actions and also the relations in the course of land management activities between the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, local authorities of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and villages, authorized state body on regulation of land relations, land users, the physical persons and legal entities interested in carrying out land management works.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- land management - set of the actions directed to complete, rational and effective use of lands, creation new and establishing the existing land use, carrying out prospecting works, development of the project documentation, land surveying of borders, protection of lands and also on preserving and improvement of natural landscapes;
- land management activities - the scientific, technical and productive activity performed in case of development of actions and accomplishment of land management works;
- land management works - the field, cameral, prospecting, topographical, geodetic, cartographic, project surveys which are carried out in case of land management activities;
- the land management project - set of legal, economic and technical documents in which land management actions are reflected in type of drawings, cards, the written description and their realization is provided in certain territory;
- land management actions - set of the land management works directed to the organization and enhancement of land management objects;
- land management objects - the territory of administrative and territorial units, settlements, limits of land use, the parcels of land and their parts;
- land use - the territory of the parcel of land having certain borders, the area and location allocated according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan to physical persons and legal entities for use;
- the organization of land use - complex of works on establishment of location, borders, the areas of the parcel of land or set of the parcels of land, other characteristics taking into account the established purpose of lands, and also, in case of need, establishment of restrictions in use of lands;
- land surveying of lands - complex of works on establishment of borders of administrative and territorial units, settlements, land users and fixing of the line of borders with land marks of the established sample;
- the state fund of land management documentation - set of the documents received as a result of carrying out and implementation of land management works and which are subject to storage for further use in authorized state body on regulation of land relations and in its local authorities;
- the plan of the parcel of land - the graphical document displaying location, the size, types of lands, placement of borders of the parcel of land, and also arrangement of buildings, constructions, the rivers, channels, other water constructions, high-voltage power lines and other real estate;
- intraeconomic land management - set of actions and land management works on the organization of the territory of the physical persons and legal entities within their land use providing regulation of the existing land use, complete, effective and rational use of lands, protection of lands, creating favorable conditions for environmental protection;
- intereconomic land management - set of the actions and land management works providing redistribution of lands, forming of new land use, allocation of lands to physical persons and legal entities, withdrawal of lands at physical persons and legal entities, establishment and change of borders of land use;
- preservation of the earth - suspension of use of the parcel of land to certain term;
- recovery of lands - package of measures, the fertile layers of earth performed for recovery;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.