of December 28, 2007 No. 695
About approval of the Regulations on the State Agency on safe operation in the industry and mountain trade to supervision of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of ensuring activities of the State Agency for safe operation in the industry and mountain trade to supervision of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic I decide:
1. Approve "Regulations on the State Agency on safe operation in the industry and mountain trade to supervision of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
2. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic within one month:
2.1. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of the existing regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
2.2. provide reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic and the relevant central executive bodies in compliance with this Decree and inform on it the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
2.3. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
3. This Decree becomes effective from the date of publication.
Azerbaijan Republic Ilham ALIYEV
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 28, 2007 No. 695
1. The state Agency on safe operation in the industry and mountain trade to supervision of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Agency) is the body taking part in preparation of state policy and regulation in the sphere of technical safety in limits of the powers, exercising coordination and the state control in this sphere.
2. The agency in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, international treaties which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic, the Laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, Decrees and Orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic, this Provision and orders and instructions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministries).
3. In case of accomplishment of the tasks the Agency interacts with the structural divisions of the office of the Ministry which are under its supervision by structures, other executive bodies and local government bodies, non-governmental organizations.
4. The agency has separate balance, the state-owned property which is according to the legislation at its disposal, treasurer and bank accounts, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and own name reflected in it, the corresponding stamps and forms.
5. Maintenance costs of the Agency and its activities are financed by the funds of the government budget and other sources which are not contradicting the current legislation allocated to the Ministry.
6. The agency is in the city of Baku.
7. Activities of the Agency are:
7.1. within the powers participation in preparation of state policy and regulation in the sphere of technical safety in the industry and at mountain and trade works and ensuring implementation of this policy;
7.2. implementation of functions of the state control concerning technical safety, belonging to powers of the Agency;
7.3. within the powers participation in the organization of prevention of emergency situations together with other structural divisions of the Ministry, the relevant state bodies;
7.4. ensuring development of the spheres relating to field of activity of the Agency;
7.5. The agency performs the activities in other directions carried by the legislation to its powers.
8. According to the activities established by this Provision the Agency carries out the following tasks:
8.1. exercises the state control over observance in accordance with the established procedure of requirements of technical safety on potential and dangerous objects and in the mountain and trade sphere;
8.2. carries out certification of the technical constructions made and used on potentially dangerous objects, the equipment, machines and mechanisms on their compliance to requirements of regulations and rules of technical safety and determines rules of restriction or prolongation of terms of their safe operation;
8.3. approves the list of the technical constructions used on potentially dangerous objects and certified;
8.4. will coordinate the project documentation in the course of construction, expansions of dismantle, technical updating, preservation and liquidation of potentially dangerous objects;
8.5. prepares and represents to the Ministry of the offer, drafts of regulatory legal acts connected with enhancement of the legislation in the sphere of technical safety;
8.6. establishes technical requirements to the operated potential and dangerous objects;
8.7. participates in technical research of the reasons and conditions of loss and destruction of explosive and pyrotechnic materials;
8.8. approves results of expertize of the technical safety which is carried out in the procedure established by the legislation on potentially dangerous objects;
8.9. prepares the declaration of technical safety for potentially dangerous objects and the rule of its creation;
8.10. adopts at physical persons and legal entities declarations of technical safety on operation of potentially dangerous objects;
8.11. within the powers performs maintaining the state register of potentially dangerous objects and agrees to the projects constituted by the specialized organizations for their construction dismantle, capital repairs and operation;
8.12. exercises control over compliance to requirements of regulations and safety rules of the technical constructions, the equipment, machines and mechanisms used on the production facilities which are danger sources;
8.13. performs diagnostics and technical technical inspection of constructions, the equipment, machines and mechanisms during operation;
8.14. within the powers together with the relevant state bodies prepares and represents to the Ministry state standards concerning technical safety, construction regulations and rules, industrial safety rules, drafts of orders, instructions, methodical other documents;
8.15. It is excluded
8.16. It is excluded
8.17. It is excluded
8.18. It is excluded
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.