of March 27, 2004 No. 43
About approval of the Provision, structure and the general numerical list of the military personnel and employees of the Ministry of homeland security of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of ensuring activities of the Ministry of homeland security of the Azerbaijan Republic I decide:
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic:
* in a month to prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
* resolve other issues following from this Decree.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 27, 2004 No. 43
1. The ministry of homeland security of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministry) is the central executive body performing the powers established by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic in the field of intelligence, counterintelligence activities, protection of the state secret, identification, the prevention, prevention and disclosure of crimes.
2. The ministry in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also international treaties which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic, this Provision and regulatory legal acts of the Ministry.
3. The ministry, being body of intelligence agency, performs the tasks assigned to it directly or through the structures which are under its supervision. The structure of the Ministry includes head departments, managements, departments and other structures. The single system of the Ministry is constituted by the office of the Ministry, the Ministry of homeland security of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, city and district bodies, structures of military counterintelligence, Academy, military-medical organizations, and also other structural divisions.
4. The ministry builds the activities on the basis of the principles of legality, observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, humanity, conspiracy, combination of public and secret methods and means.
5. The ministry has these and conditional names, official emblem, separate balance, property, accounts in banks, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and own name, the corresponding stamps and forms.
6. Financing and material logistics of activities of the Ministry is performed at the expense of the government budget of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also stipulated by the legislation other sources.
7. Military personnel and the civil personnel (workers) working according to the employment contract are personnel part of the Ministry.
8. The ministry in stipulated by the legislation cases of the Azerbaijan Republic and procedure carries out the following tasks within the powers:
8.1. Takes measures for creating favorable conditions for the purpose of implementation of state policy in the field of ensuring national security of the Azerbaijan Republic;
8.2. Will organize and performs intelligence, counterintelligence and operational search activities for the purpose of ensuring national security, makes inquiry and preliminary inquiry on the criminal cases referred to its powers;
8.3. Receives, analyzes data on the intentions directed against national interests of the Azerbaijan Republic, plans and actions of foreign bodies of intelligence agencies, organizations and individuals, predicts real and potential hazards of homeland security;
8.4. Takes measures for the purpose of identification, the prevention and prevention of the intelligence, terrorist and diversionary, other destructive and criminal activities of foreign bodies of intelligence agencies and organizations, criminal groups and individuals directed to damnification to sovereignty, territorial integrity, bases and safety of the constitutional system of the Azerbaijan Republic, its economic, scientific and technical, defense potential and other national interests;
8.5. Combats the international terrorism and other forms of transnational organized crime;
8.6. Informs the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and according to its order - the relevant state bodies on threats of homeland security, and also provides them with necessary intelligence information on other areas connected with ensuring political, economic, military, scientific and technical, ecological and national security;
8.7. Performs counterprospecting providing the Ministry of Defence of the Azerbaijan Republic and the structures which are in its structure, Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the State Border Service and structures which are in its structure and also created according to the legislation of other military structures (for the purpose of this provision further - Armed forces and other paramilitary groups);
8.8. Takes measures for safety of military industrial complex, power, transport, communication and other industries of economy of strategic importance, and also the scientific and technical developments representing value from the point of view of homeland security, and their results;
8.9. If necessary takes measures for the purpose of safety of staff of diplomatic and other representations of the Azerbaijan Republic in foreign countries and members of their families during stay abroad, the citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic allowed to work with information which is the state secret during their business trip to foreign countries;
8.10. Takes part in ensuring protection of the state secret, mode of privacy, safety of types of special communication and encryption in state bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic, Armed forces and other paramilitary groups, organizations, the companies and the organizations, diplomatic and other representations of the Azerbaijan Republic in foreign countries;
8.11. Performs adequate measures for the purpose of identification, the prevention and prevention of the acts directed to abuse of regulations of storage and transportation of arms, ammunition, easing of fighting capacity in Armed forces and other paramilitary groups, the facts of capture, plunder, destruction of state-owned property, including weapon, ammunition, military equipment, explosive, toxic and radioactive materials;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.