of February 27, 2008 No. 118
About approval of the Technical regulation about requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and to fuel oil
According to the Federal Law "About Technical Regulation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed technical regulation "About Requirements to Automobile and Aviation Gasoline, Diesel and Ship Fuel, Fuel for Jet Engines and to Fuel Oil" (daleetekhnichesky regulations).
The technical regulation becomes effective in 6 months from the date of official publication of this resolution.
2. To the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and other interested federal executive bodies about day of entry into force of the technical regulation to develop and provide to the Government of the Russian Federation for the purposes of making of the customs transactions connected with goods placement under customs procedure, the draft of the list of the oil products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity.
3. Determine that from the date of entry into force of the technical regulation obligatory confirmation of conformity concerning the automobile and aviation gasoline put into circulation in the territory of the Russian Federation, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and fuel oil is performed.
4. Realization of the powers established according to Items 50 and 51 of the technical regulation is performed by Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology and Federal Service for the Oversight of Transport within established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation of number and salary fund of employees of their central offices and territorial authorities, and also the means provided by the federal budget to the specified federal executive bodies on management and management in the sphere of the established functions.
Russian Federation V. Zubkov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 27, 2008, No. 118
1. These regulations establish requirements to the automobile and aviation gasoline put into circulation and being in circulation, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and to fuel oil (further - products).
2. Are allowed release in turnover and turnover of products delivered for federal state needs according to the state defensive order which characteristics differ from the characteristics established by these regulations.
3. The basic concepts used in these regulations mean the following:
"gasoline" - liquid fuel for use in engines with spark ignition;
"diesel fuel" - liquid fuel for use in engines with ignition from compression;
"products brand" - the name, the number or alphabetic reference of products including containing specifying on octane rating of automobile gasoline;
"oil product" - products received in case of conversion of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy raw materials;
"turnover of products" - finding of products at stages of transportation, storage, wholesale and retail trade;
"octane rating" - the indicator characterizing detonation firmness of gasoline, expressed in terms of reference scale;
"lot of products" - any product quantity, made during continuous engineering procedure, uniform in component structure and properties;
"additive" - the component added to products for change of its properties;
"ship fuel" - the liquid fuel used in ship power power stations;
"fuel for jet engines" - liquid fuel for use in gas-turbine (propulsion jet) engines;
"fuel oil" - liquid residual oil fuel for use in stationary thermal and power stations;
"cetane number" - the indicator characterizing inflammability of diesel fuel, expressed in terms of reference scale.
4. Automobile gasoline shall conform to requirements according to the appendix N1.
5. No. 748 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 07.09.2011
6. Automobile gasoline shall not contain metallic additives.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.