of February 22, 2008 No. 79
About approval of the Procedure for scheduling of land and economic way of the territory of the settlement
According to part seven of article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About complex reconstruction of quarters (residential districts) of obsolete housing stock" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for scheduling zemelno of economic way of the territory of the settlement which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Yu. Tymoshenko
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 22, 2008, No. 79
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of scheduling of land and economic way of the territory of the settlement (farther the plan).
2. The plan is developed for the purpose of implementation of organization-legal, technical and nature protection actions for use of lands according to purpose, distribution of lands on patterns of ownership and uses, in particular leases, providing the mode of use of lands within conservation zones, zones of particular treatment and protection against destruction.
3. The village, settlement, city council and its executive body within their powers determined by the law and also the Kiev and Sevastopol city state administration in case of delegation of such powers by it the relevant councils can be the customer of the plan.
4. Developer of the plan is legal or physical litsosubjekt business activity which obtained the license for work on land management according to the legislation which selection is made on competitive basis.
5. Are provided in the plan:
engineering and economic data concerning structure of the territory and condition of the lands including provided for placement of green zones and green plantings within the settlement since date of scheduling before end date of its action;
actions for providing zemelno economic way and to their reasons, preserving green zones and green plantings;
economic, financial and other information;
Are determined by the plan:
borders of the parcels of land of all patterns of ownership and use with indication of their purpose, border security and sanitary protection zones, zones of specific mode of use of lands;
organization-legal, financial and other actions for forming of econetwork, land development, improvements of their quality, recultivation and conservation, ensuring engineering protection;
days off are this for the tax calculation on the earth and the rent for the parcel of land;
conditions of use of lands within security and sanitary protection zones, zones of specific mode of use of lands, and also procedure for indemnification to owners of land and land users to whom they can undergo as a result of establishment of such zones;
conditions of transfer to lease of the parcels of land on which objects of reconstruction of obsolete housing stock, and conditions of collection of the rent for these parcels of land for construction are located;
procedure and amount of compensation payments to owners of the parcels of land of private property in case of need for such lands according to the approved town-planning documentation;
technical actions for construction of protective constructions, vertical planning, regulation of level of underground water and mode of drain of surface water;
directions of conservation activity.
In case of availability of the lands broken as a result of implementation of economic activity or natural processes actions for their recultivation are provided in the plan.
For the purpose of ensuring perspective town-planning activities in the plan the directions of temporary use of the parcels of land which belong to zone of perspective building are determined.
6. According to the legislation the plan provides specific mode of use of lands in limits:
sanitary protection zones of harmful and dangerous objects; districts and zones of sanitary (mountain and sanitary) protection of resorts;
zones of sanitary protection of sources and subjects to centralized water supply and water treatment constructions;
the water protection zones of water objects;
conservation zones of objects of cultural heritage, and also building regulation zones;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.