of February 13, 2008 No. 54
About formation of Council of entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
For the purpose of ensuring interaction of executive bodies and subjects of housekeeping on the principles of partnership, openness and transparency the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Form Council of entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. Approve Regulations on Council of entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 13, 2008 No. 54
1. Council of entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (further - Council) is permanent advisory advisory body.
2. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and this Provision.
3. The main tasks of Council are:
1) assistance in forming of the efficient mechanism of interaction of executive bodies and subjects of housekeeping on the principles of partnership, openness and transparency;
2) provision in regulatory bodies of offers concerning need of review of regulatory legal acts for the sphere of entrepreneurship;
3) participation in implementation of actions for tracking of effectiveness of the enacted regulatory acts that preparation of recommendations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, central and to local executive bodies;
4) consideration of proposals of subjects of business activity concerning introduction of amendments to acts of the legislation for the purpose of creating favorable conditions for development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine, enhancements of system of ensuring protection of the property right;
5) preparation of offers relatively:
forming of the state economic, tax and customs policy aimed at providing protection of interests of subjects of housekeeping;
enhancement of system of ensuring protection of the property right;
project development of acts of the legislation concerning the foreign economic, investing activities, realization of the state regulatory policy;
creation of legal, economic and organizational conditions for the subsequent development of business activity;
ordering of work on conducting by monitoring bodies check of subjects of housekeeping, elimination of duplication of functions on control by different bodies;
creation of conditions for implementation by subjects of housekeeping of export and commodity import, works and services, prevention and counteractions of the address of counterfeit products in the domestic market;
6) participation in development of the state target programs, control of efficiency of use of the budgetary funds provided for their accomplishment;
7) creation of system of carrying out permanent monitoring of application of acts of the legislation for the purpose of identification and cancellation of their provisions which promote corruption actions;
8) participation in conducting examination of drafts of acts of the legislation on questions which are within the competence of Council;
9) establishment of public control over observance by executive bodies in the course of project development of regulatory legal acts of the procedures provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the principles of the state regulatory policy in the sphere of economic activity";
10) provision to the public councils formed under executive bodies, the methodical help with the questions connected with the organization and carrying out consultations with the public and development for their results of the approved offers;
11) ensuring accounting of public opinion during preparation and the organization of accomplishment of decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, central and local executive bodies concerning business activity;
12) participation in development of procedure for granting of the state support to subjects of business activity, studying and distribution of experience of foreign states in the solution of such questions;
13) assistance to attraction to Ukraine foreign investments, to use of advanced technologies and experience;
14) provision of information and analytical help to executive bodies, companies, organizations and organizations for questions which are within its competence.
4. Council according to the tasks assigned to it has the right:
To receive 1) in accordance with the established procedure from central and local executive bodies, local government bodies information necessary for the organization of the work;
2) to involve in the work representatives central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, the domestic and international expert and scientific organizations (in the consent of their heads), and also certain specialists;
3) to form the permanent and temporary commissions, expert groups according to the directions of the work;
4) to coordinate activities of regional councils of entrepreneurs in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, Kiev and Sevastopol, to interact with consultative, advisory and other facilitative branches in the sphere of development of small and medium business, educated local government bodies;
5) to organize carrying out assemblies, conferences, seminars, business forums, meetings and other actions;
6) to provide functioning of "telephone hotline", "the hot line" and other forms of interaction with the public, executive bodies and subjects of housekeeping, the operational solution of problematic issues which arise in the course of economic activity;
7) ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 31.08.2011 No. 916
8) ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 31.08.2011 No. 916
5. Council performs the activities on the basis of interaction with central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, and also associations of entrepreneurs and experts.
6. The structure of Council affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from among persons recommended by regional councils of entrepreneurs, All-Ukrainian public associations, the organizations of employers, the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city administrations, consultative, advisory and other facilitative branches in the sphere of development of small and medium business, the educated ministries, other central executive bodies and local government bodies.
7. Council is headed by the chairman who has four deputies who are appointed by Council for representation of the chairman.
The chairman of the board has the right to participate in cabinet meeting of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.