of March 11, 1992 No. 564
About the state registers
This Law establishes procedure for organization, maintaining and liquidation of the State Registers. The purpose of organization and maintaining the State Register of the Republic of Tajikistan is collection and storage of reliable information about complete set of objects of certain category for use of its activities of state governing bodies and in other cases provided by this Law.
The state Register represents data set and contains data on all objects within precisely certain category. The organization, maintaining and use of the State Register is made in the established this Law procedure, and also other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan regulating separate types of registers.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on the state registers is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. The state registers can be republican and local.
2. Republican registers cover objects the corresponding categories across the Republic of Tajikistan (registers of the companies, the Register of the population, the Register of the earth, the Register of natural resources, etc.).
3. Local government bodies in development of republican registers can establish the local registers containing data set for local government bodies (The register of kishlaks, the Register of buildings, etc.).
The organization of the Register of the Republic of Tajikistan is performed according to the petition of state bodies. Collection, record, storage, control and the organization of use of data conducts the founder of the Register or the body which is referred to as with the leader the Register.
1. The organization of the Register of the Republic of Tajikistan according to the petition of state bodies is performed by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. Under organization of the Register of the Republic of Tajikistan availability of the following documents is obligatory:
a) project of the Regulations on the Register;
b) conclusion of body of the state statistics about need of structure, collection and use of data;
c) draft of the estimate of the Register.
2. The solution of structure of data of the Register in the consent of the founder is performed by the host of the Register.
3. The organization of the Register containing personal data of citizens is determined by the separate Law of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The organization of the local Register within structure of the data provided by the Republican Register is made by the decision of municipalities of domicile. In other cases municipalities of domicile represent to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the petition on receipt of permission on creation of the Register with expanded structure of data, the project of the Regulations on the Register and the conclusion of body of the state statistics of the republic about feasibility of expansion of structure of data of the Register.
The structure and method of use of data of the Register are published in seal. Classification and coding of data shall conform to international standards.
1. Data which entering into the State register is obligatory except for of the data falling under operation of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs" are represented by physical persons and legal entities.
2. Data for the Single state register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs are represented by the body performing state registration according to the procedure, provided by the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs".
Liquidation of the State Register is performed by the body which founded him for submission of the leading Register and in the presence of the conclusion of body of the state statistics of the Republic of Tajikistan about feasibility of liquidation of the Register.
The data containing in the liquidated Register are transferred to archive or destroyed according to Regulations on the Register.
1. If the host of the state register doubts reliability of the data containing in the register, he has the right to make requests to persons which provided data on the registered objects.
2. The host of the state register shall protect data from their unauthorized use, publication, change and destruction.
3. The host of the state register shall respond to the requests specified in part one of article 11 of this Law within three days.
1. Each registered object or its owner has the right to obtain from the leader the Register the data on object containing in the State Register and also to make to the leader the Register requests about availability, the power of attorney or completeness of these data.
2. The registered object or its owner shall provide reliability of the data provided for entering to the Register and their updates according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. The registered object or its owner shall answer the request specified in part I of article 10 of this Law within ten working days.
1. The physical persons and legal entities determined by Regulations on the Register have the right to office use of the State Register.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.