It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 15, 2001
of July 17, 2001 No. 276
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and conducting inspection checks
According to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine" and the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity" and for the purpose of reduction of regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity" the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and conducting inspection checks (further - the Provision) which are applied.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 25.06.98 No. 246 "About approval of the Regulations on planning of exit inspections and Regulations on procedure for determination and application of complex rating assessment of commercial banks on the CAMEL system" regarding approval of the Regulations on planning of exit inspections.
3. To provide to general department of banking supervision (Andrushchenko P. V.), territorial administrations of the National Bank of Ukraine the organization of planning and conducting inspection of banks and other persons to whom supervising activities of the National Bank of Ukraine, according to requirements of this Provision extend.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on General department of banking supervision (Andrushchenko P. V.) and chiefs of territorial administrations of the National Bank of Ukraine.
V. S. Stelmakh
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of July 17, 2001 No. 276
1. This Provision is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity" (further - the Law on banks), taking into account the directive 2013/36/EU of the European Parliament and Council of June 26, 2013 of gozh about access to activities of credit institutions and prudential supervision of activities of credit institutions and investment companies, taking into account the Basic principles of effective banking supervision and recommendations of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision for the purpose of settlement of process of the organization and carrying out by the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank) inspection checks.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
1) date of inspection check / inspection - date as of which inspection check is performed;
2) the certificate of check - the document of the established form constituted by the inspector by results of inspection check of separate type / separate types of activity (transactions) of object of check or aspects of activities / the separate transactions performed by object of check;
3) the report on inspection check - the document of the established form of results of the carried-out inspection inspection of object of check which is created by the head of inspection team taking into account certificates of check and other information;
4) the inspector - person authorized by National Bank on implementation of inspection check;
5) inspection check / inspection - the inspection of object of check on its location which is carried out by persons authorized by National Bank;
6) interview - information collection method during implementation of inspection check in the form of conversation (conversation) with fixing of questions and answers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.