of February 4, 1999 No. 25
About the national compulsory insurance of passengers of road, water, air and rail transport
1. Determine that passengers of road, air, water, rail transport, irrespective of nationality about forms of business of property of translation aids, for the period of trip (flight) are subject to the national compulsory insurance and are considered insured during transportation since the beginning of landing before arrival in destination (exit from the station).
2. Carrying out the national compulsory insurance of passengers of road, water, air and rail transport on the Tajik state-owned insurance company "Tadzhikgosstrakh".
3. Establish rate of insurance payment on the national compulsory insurance of passengers in the amount of 2 percent from the cost of the travel document. At the same time the amount of insurance payment joins in the cost of the travel document and is levied from the passenger by transport organization. The passengers using the established laws of the Republic of Tajikistan privileges on journey are subject to the national compulsory insurance with use of these privileges in payment of insurance payment.
Insurance of the following en route through the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and international treaties recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. When harming life and to health of insured passengers as a result of insurance events the insurance sum in the following sizes is paid:
a) in case of death - the 300-fold minimum size of the salary established in the Republic of Tajikistan on the date of the insurance event. In case of death of passengers, the insurance sum is paid to their heirs in the procedure established by the Law;
b) in case of establishment of disability or getting injured the insurance sum is paid to the insured passenger in the following sizes from the amount specified in the subitem "an" of this Item:
in case of disability: I - groups - 80 percent, II - groups - 70 percent, III - groups - 60 percent;
in case of bodily harm: heavy - 40 percent, legko25 percent.
The insurance sum is paid irrespective of payment of the amounts for social insurance and social security.
The transport organization shall draw up the statement of insurance event and hand it to the passenger or his heirs.
5. To pay seventy percent of the amount of reserve fund on the national compulsory insurance of passengers of road, water, air and rail transport formed for all the time of activities of the Tajik state-owned insurance company "Tochiksugurta" for November 1, 2010 in the republican budget.
By results of 2010, since January 1, 2011, further the income from premiums by this type of compulsory insurance less:
- commission fee of insurance agents in the amount of 5 percent,
- means for Fund of precautionary actions in the amount of 2 percent,
- insurance payments for actually occurred insured events to consider the income of the Tajik state-owned insurance company "Tochiksugurta",
70 percent of these means after deduction of taxes to send to the republican budget, to leave 30 percent in the Tajik state-owned insurance company "Tochiksugurta" on conducting case.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.