of December 30, 2007 No. 650
About approval of regulations on bachelor degree, magistracy and the specialist
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of the state support of development of education the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
Regulations on bachelor degree (appendices 1);
Regulations on magistracy (appendices 2);
Regulations on the specialist (appendices 3).
2. Recognize equivalent the diploma of the state sample of degree of "bachelor" with the diploma of the state sample of degree "specialist".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 30, 2007 No. 650
1. Bachelor degree, being the first (basic) step of higher education, it is created for the purpose of ensuring needs of the country with highly qualified specialists.
2. Bachelor degree, bringing closer higher education of the Republic of Tajikistan to international educational standards, creates favorable conditions for compliance of diplomas and ensuring their equivalence.
3. Training term for receipt of degree of the bachelor is established - on full-time department at least four years and on correspondence department at least five years.
4. In bachelor degree, according to Rules about enrollment of students in the highest professional educational institutions on competitive basis by results of admission examinations, the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan having the general secondary (complete) education, primary professional and secondary professional education are accepted.
5. Foreign citizens and stateless persons of the Republic of Tajikistan are accepted in bachelor degree on contractual basis and according to interstate agreements.
6. In contractual groups of bachelor degree the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan and foreign citizens having the documents equivalent to documents of the state sample on general secondary education, primary or secondary professional education are accepted.
7. The number of budget places of enrollment of students for training, according to programs of bachelor degree, provided on the basis of appendix to the license about conducting the educational activities granted to the highest professional educational institution will be determined by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade within the allocated assignments by the offer of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. Entrants for receipt in bachelor degree, submit the following documents:
- the statement addressed to the rector of the highest professional educational institution;
- the document (the state sample or the original the conventional diploma), about general secondary education, primary professional, secondary professional education;
- medical certificate (form 086/U);
- 6 photos of 3x4 in size;
- passport or certificate of birth;
- military ID or assigned certificate of the recruit;
9. Foreign citizens are accepted in bachelor degree on the basis of the following requirements:
- according to interstate agreements;
- according to bilateral agreements with the highest professional educational institution and with the consent of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, within normative indicators of number of students and fulfillment of requirements of this Provision.
10. Training in bachelor degree begins since September 1.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.