It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 26, 2007.
of December 3, 2007 No. 287
About approval of Industrial safety rules for the companies and the organizations of the printing industry
1. Approve Industrial safety rules for the companies and the organizations of the printing industry (further - Rules) which are applied.
2. In five-day time to provide to the head of department of the organization of the state supervision in agro-industrial complex and the welfare sphere Tkachov V. S. provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to include the order in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection and to place it on the web page of Gosgorpromnadzor.
4. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of December 3, 2007 No. 287
1. These rules extend to the companies, organizations, the organizations (further - the companies) which carry out works on polygraphy, are reconstructed, under construction or designed, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination.
Rules contain the established requirements of labor protection to the territory, buildings and rooms, processing equipment, production processes and workplaces.
Rules are obligatory for accomplishment by officials and other employees of the companies within the tasks assigned to them and functional obligations.
2. It is necessary to carry out training and examination concerning labor protection according to the Standard regulations on procedure for carrying out training and examination concerning labor protection approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 26.01.2005 of N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N231/10511 (NPAOP 0.00-4.12-05).
3. At the companies security services of work according to the Standard regulations on security service of work approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 15.11.2004 of N 255, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 01.12.2004 for N1526/10125 are created (NPAOP 0.00-4.21-04).
4. Accounting, analysis results of the reasons and consequences of accidents, accidents and occupational diseases at the companies need to be drawn up on certain procedure according to the Procedure for investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.08.2004 of N1112 (NPAOP 0.00-6.02-04).
5. At the companies it is necessary to follow single procedure for the organization and carrying out preliminary (in case of employment) and periodic (during labor activity) medical examinations of the workers occupied on heavy robots, robots with harmful or dangerous working conditions or such where there is need for professional selection, and also annual obligatory medical examination of persons age till 21 year according to the Procedure for performing medical examinations of workers of certain categories approved by the order MZ of Ukraine of 21.05.2007 of N 246, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 23.07.2007 for N846/14113.
VDT - video display terminals
The COMPUTER - electronic computers
PEVM - personal electronic computers
VAPOUR - surfactants
LVZh - flammable liquids
GZh - combustible liquids
FPF - photopolymeric printing forms
UF - ultra-violet radiation
GDK - granichnodopustimy concentration
SIZ - individual protection equipment
VCh - high frequency
TVCh - current of high frequency
1. General requirements
1. Planning, building, improvement of the territory, content of factory and auxiliary buildings and rooms should be performed with observance of requirements of the operating construction and sanitary standards and rules (DSTU 3273-95 "Safety of industrial enterprises. General provisions and requirements", DBN B.1.1-7-2002 "Fire safety of construction objects", is approved by the order of the State Committee for Construction of Ukraine of 03.12.2002 of N88; GOST 12.1.004-91 "SSBT. Fire safety. General requirements", GOST 12.1.010-76 "SSBT. Explosion safety. General requirements", Construction Norms and Regulations 2.09.02-85 * "Factory buildings", Construction Norms and Regulations 2.11.01-85 * "Store buildings").
2. Illumination of the territory of the company, factory and auxiliary buildings and rooms should be provided according to the requirements of DBN B.2.5-28-2006 "Natural and artificial lighting" approved by the order of the Ministry of Construction, Architecture and Housing of Ukraine of 15.05.2006 of N168. For protection of workers against excessive insolation in case of natural lighting it is necessary to use sun-protection blinds, curtains and so forth.
3. Factory and auxiliary buildings and rooms, the capital and service equipment, engineering procedures, engineering networks should be equipped according to requirements of Sections 4, 5 and Item 7.7 of the Fire safety regulations in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 19.10.2004 of N 126, registered in Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 04.11.2004 for N1410/10009 (NAPB A.01.001-2004) (further - Fire safety regulations in Ukraine), Sections 5, of 6, of 8 Fire safety regulations at the companies and in the organizations of the printing industry approved by the order of the Ministry of Ukraine for the press and information of 20.05.96 of N68 (NAPB B.01.052-96/194); GOST 12.1.004-91 "SSBT. Fire safety. General requirements, GOST 12.1.010-76 "SSBT. Explosion safety. General requirements", Construction Norms and Regulations 2.09.02-85 * "Factory buildings", Construction Norms and Regulations 2.11.01-85 * "Store buildings".
4. In the territory and in premises of the printing companies it is necessary to apply labor safety signs according to GOST 12.4.026-76 "SSBT. Colors alarm and signs of safety". In case of operation dangerous elements of production equipment, inland transport, side surfaces of electrocars, lift trucks, carts, hoisting cranes of building constructions shall be painted according to requirements of GOST 12.4.026-76.
2. Requirements to the territory of the company
1. The territory of the printing companies should be kept clean. To the main and auxiliary buildings and constructions, the parking of cars, fire-proof means, shipping places and unloadings of cars and rail transport it is necessary to provide entrances and approaches.
2. In case of compact arrangement of buildings and constructions in the territory of the company it is necessary to provide observance of requirements of fire safety.
3. Drains (ditches) with hard surface for assignment of atmospheric precipitation should be cleared and repaired regularly.
4. In the territory of the company it is possible to equip places for short storage of the equipment, materials, raw materials, production wastes, avoiding blocking up of drives, passes, fire-proof gaps, vacation spots, without breaking exterior of the company.
5. During accomplishment of earth or other repair work of hole, trench and open hatches it is necessary to protect and mark with the corresponding precautionary signs.
6. It is necessary to plant trees and shrubs in the territory of the company. In the territory of the company which allocates hazardous substances in the atmosphere it is impossible to place woody and shrubby plantings by dense groups and strips that promotes accumulating of vrednost.
7. In the territory of the company it is recommended to equip the ordered sports grounds for gymnastic exercises. Platforms need to be placed from the windward side in relation to factory buildings which allocate hazardous substances in the atmosphere.
3. Requirements to factory buildings and rooms
1. Safety of houses and constructions is provided with observance of the operating construction regulations and rules in design process, construction and operation according to GOST 12.1.004-91, state standard specification 12.1.010-76, Construction Norms and Regulations 2.09.02-85 *, Construction Norms and Regulations 2.11.01-85 *, to DBN B.1.1-7-2002 "Fire safety of the construction objects" approved by the order of the State Committee for Construction of Ukraine of 03.12.2002 of N88. It is necessary operate factory buildings and constructions according to Regulations on safe and reliable operation of factory buildings and constructions, the approved order of the State Committee for Construction of Ukraine and Gosnadzorokhrantrud of Ukraine of 27.11.97 of N32/288, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 06.07.98 for N424/2864 (NPAOP 45.2-4.01-98).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.