of July 21, 2007 No. 300-III ZRK
About export control
This Law establishes bases and procedure of export control of arms, military equipment, nuclear and special non-nuclear materials, military products, goods and technologies of double application (appointment), raw materials, materials, the equipment, technologies, scientific and technical information and the services connected with their production and use for the benefit of the international and homeland security, and strengthening of non-proliferation regime of weapons of mass destruction.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) goods and technologies of double application (appointment) the equipment, materials, raw materials, technologies and scientific and technical information which are used in the civil purposes, but can be used to the arms production, military equipment and ammunition, including weapons of mass destruction and delivery systems;
3) delivery systems - the rockets and unmanned aerial vehicles capable to deliver weapons of mass destruction (capable to deliver payload at least 500 kg to range of 300 km and more);
4) the rights to results of intellectual creative activities - copyright of scientific works, programs for electronic computers, maps, plans, sketches, illustrations and three-dimensional works connected with arms, military equipment, goods and technologies of double application (appointment), the special equipment and technology for creation of weapons of mass destruction, the right to inventions, useful models, industrial designs, topology of integral chips, the right to unsolved information, including to know-how of "know-how";
5) import - import of products to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) the warranty obligation of the importer (end user) written assurances of the importer (end user) about use of products in stated purposes, about not transfer to her other persons and non-admission of its re-export to the third countries without the permission of authorized body;
7) the warranty obligation - the official assurance of the country receiver issued by competent authority of the country receiver, about use of the imported products in stated purposes and non-admission of its re-export to the third countries without the consent of the country seller;
8) reimport - the return import in steady-state condition of the Kazakhstan products which are earlier exported from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) re-export - export of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is earlier imported on the territory of products made beyond its limits or export of products made in the Republic of Kazakhstan from the territory of other state to the third countries;
10) state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan systems of export control - the central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan exercising export control within the competence established by the laws;
11) products - goods, technologies, works, services, information which are subject to export control;
12) conversion of products out of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the export and use of the Kazakhstan goods out of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the purpose of their conversion and the subsequent import of products to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13) the nomenclature (list) of products - the inventory, technologies, works, services and information which are subject to export control;
14) the participant of foreign economic activity (applicant) - the physical person or legal entity performing export, re-export, import, reimport, transit and conversion of products out of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
15) transit - movement of products under customs control through the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.