of January 25, 2008 No. 14
About regulations of traveling expenses
For the purpose of enhancement of regulations of the traveling expenses used in expense forecasting of the government budget, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Establish standard daily rates of traveling expenses in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic in the city of Baku - 65, 0 manats, in the cities of Ganja, Sumgayit and Nakhchyvan - 50, 0 manats, in other cities of republican subordination, in the district centers, settlements of city type and villages - 45, 0 manats.
80 percent from standard daily rate of traveling expenses in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic make hotel expenses.
1-1. Determine that in case of not submission of the relevant affirmative documents on hotel expenses during the business trip in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic 50 interests from part of the standard daily rate of traveling expenses established for hotel expenses are paid.
2. Approve "Standard daily rates of traveling expenses in case of business trip to foreign countries" (Appendix No. 1).
3. Approve "Allowances to standard daily rate of traveling expenses in connection with business trips of leading employees and category of leading employees to foreign countries to which these allowances" (Appendix No. 2) are applied.
4. Determine that daily expenses on hotel, communication, intracity transport (except for uses of taxi) and other services enter standard daily rate of traveling expenses.
5. Transportation expenses (trip to the place of business trip and return, expenses within the country) are paid based on the submitted documents.
6. To employees of the companies, organizations and organizations which working hours constantly pass in transit and has traveling character, the working replaceable (shift) method and occupied in field conditions (there is no possibility of daily return to the place of the permanent residence upon termination of working hours), instead of traveling expenses additional resources in the amount of 10, 0 manat a day are paid.
7. Determine that:
* in the companies, organizations and the organizations financed from the budget, traveling expenses are refunded within the means provided for this purpose for them in the budget, and in other organizations - at the expense of their own means;
* other organizations, except for the companies, organizations and the organizations financed from the budget can allocate for compensation of traveling expenses funds over the regulations established by this resolution by the profit remaining at their order;
* if in need of trip to official journey within the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic on the office car in connection with specifics of work in the state bodies financed from the budget, the done way exceeds limit of the monthly run established for means of road transport, then cost of the spent fuel is compensated as transportation expenses based on supporting documents at the expense of the means provided for traveling expenses.
8. Charge to the Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic and the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Azerbaijan Republic to prepare in a month and in the appropriate order to approve "Rules of sending of workers".
9. Approve "The list of some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic recognized voided" (is attached).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.