It is registered
Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic
April 7, 2006
of March 2, 2006 No. 5/6
About approval of "Procedure for application of special classification of the credits answering to certain criteria"
Having considered the project "Procedure for application of special classification of the credits answering to certain criteria", being guided by article 7 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve "The procedure for application of special classification of the credits answering to certain criteria" (is applied).
2. To management of methodology of supervision and licensing together with Legal department in accordance with the established procedure to carry out state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the moment of official publication after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. After publication of the registered regulatory legal act to Legal department to inform the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic on publication source (the name of the edition, its number and date).
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank Kyrgyz the Republics Dzhanybekova of Page E.
Acting Chairman of the board
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 2, 2006, No. 5/6
1.1. The procedure for application of special classification of the credits answering to certain criteria" (further - the Procedure) is developed based on the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of optimization of approaches to assessment of the credit risks and costs arising when implementing crediting by the commercial banks and other financial credit institutions licensed and regulated by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, including performing activities according to the Islamic principles of banking and financing taking into account the special terminology applied by them in case of banking operations (further - banks/FKO).
1.2. The procedure determines the minimum conditions and requirements in case of which observance banks/FKO apply special classification of the credits and perform the corresponding contributions to reserves on covering of potential losses and losses (further - RPPU).
2.1 Special classification can be applied to the credits answering to at the same time following criteria:
- the credit amount (in national or foreign currency on accounting rate of NBKR on date of issue) shall not exceed 150 thousand som;
- the term for which the credit is issued shall not be more than 12 months;
- purpose of the credit is development of the operating small business belonging to the borrower and providing regular income;
- debt repayment on the credit is performed regular (at least once a month) by payments on the main amount and on percent;
- bank/FKO have no certificates on non-execution by the borrower to which the credit, obligations to this bank / FKO or other creditor is issued;
- the borrower, as a rule, provides providing on the credit in the amount of 100% on the main amount and on percent.
2.2. No. 41/10 is excluded according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of 31.10.2012
2-1.1. Special classification shall be applied to the credits issued to group of joint liability under the guarantee of members of group of joint liability.
2-1.2. In availability cases at the borrower - physical person, including the individual entrepreneur without formation of legal entity in addition to the credit got in this bank / FKO as a part of group of joint liability, any other personal credit or the credit issued as a part of the same or any other group of joint liability, in any other bank / FKO, all credits of the borrower - physical person, including the individual entrepreneur without formation of legal entity, received in this bank / FKO and subject to special classification according to this Procedure, shall be classified as "assets under observation" in case of availability of overdue debt by them on the main amount and percent from 31 to 60 days inclusive.
2-1.3. The credits issued to group of joint liability shall be acknowledged as doubtful if there are serious internal problems in group of joint liability which can lead to disbandment of group and default on obligations of repayment of the loan. If the group of joint liability is on the verge of disbandment or for any other reasons her members are not able to bear joint liability according to obligations to bank/FKO, the credit of this group of joint liability shall be acknowledged as loss.
2-1.4. To all credits of the borrower - physical person, including the individual entrepreneur without formation of legal entity, received in this bank / FKO and subject to special classification according to this Procedure, classification which is appropriated to its credit with the greatest debt is applied if it is the worst.
FKO has the right not to apply the worst category of classification to all credits if the worst category is appropriated to the credit of the borrower which financial condition worsened or worsens in view of the entered emergency states and/or emergency situations because of epidemics/pandemics and other force majeur circumstances (force majeure circumstances) and the related restrictions.
In this case FKO can apply category of classification to each credit separately according to characteristic signs of category.
2-1.5. In case of formation of overdue debt on the main amount and/or percent on the credits obtained in this bank / FKO by members of GSO, having joint business, on them classification depending on the number of days of delay according to this Procedure shall be applied. In case of formation of overdue debt on the main amount and/or percent on the credit of one of members of GSO more than 60 days, the category of classification appropriated to the credit of this member of GSO according to this Procedure shall be applied to all credits issued to members of this GSO.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.