of November 6, 2007 No. 1474
About conservation zones of objects of gas-distribution system, the sizes and the mode of their use
Based on part two of article 28 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 4, 2003 "About gas supply" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 176-Z
2. To republican state bodies to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution and to take other measures for its realization.
First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 6, 2007 No. 1474
1. This Provision determines procedure for establishment of conservation zones of objects of gas-distribution system, the sizes and the mode of their use.
2. Requirements of this provision are obligatory for observance:
local executive and administrative organs;
the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs having objects of gas-distribution system in property, economic maintaining or operational management or having possibility of decision making concerning objects of gas-distribution system within management of common property (further if other is not determined, – owners of objects of gas-distribution system);
land users (owners, owners, users, lessees, subtenants) of the parcels of land located in conservation zones;
legal entities and physical persons, including the individual entrepreneurs performing works or performing (intending to perform) other activities in conservation zones;
territorial organizations for state registration of real estate, rights to it and transactions with it.
3. In this Provision terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About gas supply" and the Instructions for use gas in life approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 19, 2007 No. 1539 are used.
4. Action of this provision extends to the following projectible, under construction and put into operation objects of gas-distribution system:
4.1. outside gas pipelines:
inter-settlement, distribution, offsite, on-site, gas pipelines inputs;
high pressure of the I category, high pressure of the II category, average pressure, low pressure;
4.2. gas control Items (further – GRP), cupboard gas control Items (further – ShRP);
4.3. automobile gas-filling stations (further – AGZS), reservoir installations of the liquefied hydrocarbonic gas (further – RU), group balloon installations;
4.4. identification and alarm marks of the location of gas pipelines and constructions on them.
5. Action of this provision does not extend to the bulk distribution lines intended for gas transportation.
6. For the purpose of providing industrial, fire and ecological safety of objects of gas-distribution system, including providing safe conditions of their operation, exceptions of possibility of damage of such objects, damnifications of life, to health of citizens, property of legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs, are established conservation zones:
6.1. along gas pipelines of high pressure of the I category – in the form of the land area limited to the conditional lines passing in 10 meters from gas pipeline axis from each party;
6.2. along gas pipelines of high pressure of the II category – in the form of the land area limited to the conditional lines passing in 7 meters from gas pipeline axis from each party;
6.3. along gas pipelines of average pressure – in the form of the land area limited to the conditional lines passing in 4 meters from gas pipeline axis from each party;
6.4. along low-pressure gas pipelines – in the form of the land area limited to the conditional lines passing in 2 meters from gas pipeline axis from each party;
6.5. along underwater transitions of gas pipelines – in the form of the site of the water space from surface of the water to the bottom concluded between the parallel planes remote from axes of extreme strings of transitions of gas pipelines to 50 meters from each party;
6.6. around buildings of GRP, ShRP, the territories of AGZS, RU and group balloon installations – in the form of the land area limited to the conditional line remote from borders of the territories of the specified objects on 10 meters extensively.
7. The minimum distances across from objects of gas-distribution system to buildings, structures, constructions and other underground engineering communications are determined by technical regulatory legal acts, including construction regulations, other rules and shall not allow mechanical, chemical and electric impact on objects of gas-distribution system.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.