of March 4, 1995 No. 179
About approval of the List of precautionary actions for providing safety increase of transportations in connection with introduction of the national compulsory insurance of passengers
1. Approve the enclosed List of precautionary actions for providing safety increase of public conveyances with the name of positions of employees of the transport organizations rendering assistance in carrying out the national, compulsory insurance of the passengers who are carried out due to 50 percent assignments from the amounts of excess of the income over expenses on this type of insurance.
2. To the transport organizations and departments performing public conveyance monthly to transfer the insurance payments collected from passengers to account of the Tajik state-owned insurance company, except for 5 percent of the payment amounts directed to compensation of the workers rendering assistance in carrying out compulsory national insurance of passengers.
3. The Tajik state-owned insurance company annually in centralized procedure to send to transport organizations and departments 45 percent of the amounts of excess of the income over expenses on this type of insurance on precautionary actions for providing safety increase of public conveyances.
4. Control of the correct use of the funds allocated for the actions specified in this resolution with annual conducting the corresponding checks to assign to the Tajik state-owned insurance company and the Main State Tax Administration under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. The Tajik state-owned insurance company in case of detection of use by transport organizations and departments of the funds allocated on specified in this resolution of actions, not to destination to hold them in case of the subsequent assignments. At the same time 50 interests from the money deducted for this reason are subject to transfer in the local budget, and 50 percent remain on accounts of the Tajik state-owned insurance company for inclusion in the reserve fund intended for payment of insurance sums in case of insurance events with passengers on transport.
6. To the Tajik state-owned insurance company and the Main State Tax Administration under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in 3-month time to perform use by transport organizations and departments of 50 interests of the amounts of insurance payment orders which are earlier deducted by them according to Item of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 8, 1993 No. 332 "About the national compulsory insurance of passengers".
In case of detection of use of the specified means not to destination, the question of return and their further use is subject to the decision according to Item of this resolution.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
ON THE RAIL TRANSPORT
1. Replacement and repair of lens sets of traffic lights on iron road lines.
2. Replacement and repair, wires and wooden support of aerial communication lines.
3. Repair of main cables.
4. Acquisition of first-aid kits for passenger rail cars.
5. Acquisition of means of radio communication between the foreman (the chief train lump) with the driver and conductors.
6. Acquisition of fire-proof stock for passenger trains, cars, stations and fire trains.
7. Carrying out research: works, development of new methods of the prevention and suppression of the fires on rail transport.
8. Acquisition of knee glasses for windows of passenger rail cars.
9. Acquisition and installation in windows of passenger trains of metal grids, svobodnootkryvayushchikhsya and closed with internal and exterior of passenger rail cars.
10. Establishment of additional lighting at stations and stations.
11. Repair on lengthening of landing platforms and pedestrian passes at stations and stopping points.
ON THE ROAD TRANSPORT
1. Acquisition of first-aid kits for passenger buses and bus stations.
2. On advanced training of drivers.
H. On improvement of the road service including:
- feeding centers and rest of drivers and passengers;
- Items of medical attendance;
- ensuring voice communication on the main long-distance roads.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.