of April 11, 2000 No. 65
About Provisions of State commission on support of forming of family households in agricultural industry and Agencies on support of private sector development in agricultural industry
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About State commission on support of forming of family households in agricultural industry" of February 7, 2000 the No. 275 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve Provisions of State commission on support of forming of family households in agricultural industry and Agencies on support of private sector development in agricultural industry (are applied).
2. Recognize invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the Provision of State commission on support of forming of family households in agricultural industry" of October 8, 1996 No. 138 and the "Regulations on the Central working body for application of the project of creation of the model private economic enterprises" approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 2, 1996 No. 168.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic Artur Rasi-Zade
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of April 11, 2000 No. 65
1.1. State the commissions on support of forming of family households in agricultural industry (further - State commission) together with international financial institutions are provided by execution of "The project of privatization of farms" and "The project of development and crediting of agricultural industry" (further - "projects") for acceleration of carrying out reforms and private sector development in agricultural industry and performs these projects by means of Agency on support of private sector development in agricultural industry (further - "Agency"), district working bodies and the relevant regional structures.
1.2. State commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic "About bases of agrarian reform", "About reform of sovkhozes and kolkhozes", decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, others legislative and regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
1.3. State commission systematically reports on the activities to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1.4. State commission directs activities of the Agency financed by means of the government budget and international financial institutions, working bodies created in Bardinsky, Lyankyaransky, Salyansky, Udzharsky, Hachmazsky districts and Sharursky district of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, and the regional structures created according to "The project of development and crediting of agricultural industry".
1.5. State commission performs the activities in close connection with international financial institutions.
2.1. For accomplishment of the tasks State commission performs the following functions:
* on behalf of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic within projects puts questions before international financial institutions and conducts negotiations;
* approves for the Agency, district working bodies and regional structures the established posts and official pay rates approved with the international and republican financial organizations;
* considers and approves the annual working program and the budget of the Agency according to the rules established by the World Bank;
* the report on its activities demands from the Agency and publishes relevant decisions;
* helps the Agency with creation of proper working conditions;
* receives from the ministries, committees and other organizations for otnesennost within projects the report on timely execution in accordance with the established procedure of the mutual agreements and other documents signed between them;
* systematically considers and analyzes offers, addresses and statements connected using projects, if necessary provides implementation of important offers.
* "within the powers conferred to it fulfills the duties on implementation of projects following from the signed "Credit agreement"
* will organize monitoring of the works which are carried out on the project;
* before implementation of payments notifies the Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic exercising control of foreign public debt concerning all procedures for use of the borrowing facilities raised from abroad within the applied projects (audit, the tender, purchase and sale of goods, contracts, etc.);
* in tenders for procurement of goods and rendering the services which are carried out in connection with application of projects provides participation of representatives of the Ministries of Finance and Economy of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2.2. State commission has the following rights:
* position assignment and release of the head of the Agency from it based on the proposal of the chairman of State commission;
* decision making about position assignment and release of the deputy manager of the Agency from it based on representation of the head of the Agency;
* introduction to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic of the offers connected with projects implementation;
* entering into relevant international organizations of petitions for creation in the Azerbaijan Republic of private agricultural enterprises;
* approval of provisions of the regional structures created within projects;
* representation in need of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of offers on introduction of amendments and changes in provisions of State commission and Agency, district working bodies.
3.1. State commission performs the activities by means of meetings. Meetings of State commission are convened by its chairman.
3.2. The heads of the ministries and other central governing bodies, companies, organizations and organizations invited by the chairman of State commission, and also representatives of family households can participate in meetings of State commission, except her members.
3.3. Meetings of State commission are considered authorized with participation in them of two thirds of her members.
Decisions of State commission are made by a majority vote her members participating in meeting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.