of August 30, 2007 No. 624
About strengthening of the state control in the field of construction in the Azerbaijan Republic
(In edition of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of 29.09.2015 No. 637)
Recently construction works in the Azerbaijan Republic, especially in the city of Baku acquired wide scope. As a result of increase in consumer capability of the population the volume of investment, sent to the construction sphere sharply increased. So, the majority of multi-storey buildings in the country is under construction private sector that, playing important role in providing the population with housing and creation of new infrastructure industries, created at the same time the problems causing serious concern.
In some cases non-compliance by real estate development companies with the established requirements and safety rules leads on these buildings to the accidents, the fires and accidents connected with death of the people working there. Along with it these organizations do not sign employment contracts that leads to violation of labor rights of workers and the facts of tax avoidance.
At the same time excess in some cases by representatives of local executive structures and structures of self-government, government officials of the ex-officio full powers created conditions for allocation under construction of the territories which are not provided for this purpose, being in the state fund and general use, non-compliance with town-planning documents, violation of requirements of environmental and sanitary standards.
Low level of engineering and search works in case of assignment of the parcels of land under construction, implementation of construction works in strip of safety of the operating lines of communication, the wrong preparation of project documents, use in case of construction of the low-quality, not meeting standards materials, gross violation of construction regulations and rules require strengthening of the state control in this area.
Considering the above, for the purpose of strengthening of the state control at all stages of construction activities in the Azerbaijan Republic I decide:
* provide the state control at all stages of construction activities;
* in a short space of time to conduct research on all public and apartment residential buildings which are under construction in the territory of the republic and to provide suspension of the construction works which are carried out with violation of the operating construction regulations and rules before complete elimination of these shortcomings;
* in a short space of time to provide survey and state examination of all of the public and apartment residential buildings which did not pass the examination of the ministry which construction began after 2001;
* provide survey of the built buildings which are not accepted to operation by the State selection committee and prepare the corresponding conclusions;
* together with the relevant state bodies to strengthen control of compliance carried out in the cities and areas of the republic of construction works to the operating town-planning, environmental and sanitary standards, to take necessary measures for prevention of violations in this area and to remedial action;
* together with the relevant state bodies to take additional measures for use in case of construction of the conforming to standards and high-quality construction materials;
* in case of identification during the performed inspection of violations of the law to provide transfer of materials to law enforcement and judicial authorities for acceptance of adequate measures;
* provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on enhancement of the mechanism of the state control in the field of construction.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.