of January 8, 1992 No. 3
About increase in the sizes of pensions, grants and official pay rates to workers of the non-productive sphere
Due to the continuing increase in prices for consumer goods and services and need of ensuring social protection of the population the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Ceased to be valid.
2. Ceased to be valid.
3. Ceased to be valid.
4. To the Ministry of Labour together with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Ministry of national education, the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Social Welfare, the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Justice, the Supreme Court, the Supreme Arbitration Court, Prosecutor's office, the State broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport, Uzglavarkhiv and bodies of public institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and approve the new sizes of the tariff charges and salaries of workers of national education, health care, culture, social security, science, public institutions and housing-and-municipal industry (the sphere of non-material production).
5. Ceased to be valid
6. Ceased to be valid.
7. Ceased to be valid.
8. Ceased to be valid.
9. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide necessary assignments for increase in pensions, grants and the salary to the specified categories of the population in the budget of the republic for 1998, meaning to provide attraction on these purposes of non-budgetary and other sources.
10. To provide to the State Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzpromstroybank, Uzagroprombank, Uzsberbank cash disbursement of money for salary payment, grants, pensions and benefits proceeding from the sizes established by this resolution.
11. Ceased to be valid.
12. Determine that reference to group of compensation of workers of areas and cities is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Equate Tashkent under the terms of work of employees of state governing bodies to category of the areas "out of group".
Transfer the Kashkadarya region under the terms of compensation of employees of state governing bodies from the second group to the first.
13. Ceased to be valid
14. To the ministries, departments, associations, concerns, associations, the companies and farms to provide for 1992 implementation of measures, providing the further wages rise working taking into account the established its minimum, meaning wide use of free and contract prices, removal of all restrictions on fund of consumption, involvement of the available increase in production reserves.
15. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 23, 1991 of N298 "About Official Pay Rates of Workers of the Office of State Bodies, Judicial Authorities and Notary Offices".
16. To the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Labour together with the interested ministries and departments to prepare and make offers on the changes and amendments of the current legislation following from this resolution in a month.
17. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on heads of complexes - vice-chairmen of the Cabinet of Ministers.
Cabinet of Ministers I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.