of July 12, 2000 No. 267
About review and development of regulating documents on labor protection
For the purpose of creation of the regulatory base for ensuring the labor protection on production meeting the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About labor protection" and to conditions of market transformations, strengthenings on this basis of social protection of the workers occupied at the companies of all patterns of ownership and methods of production the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
The procedure for development, coordination and approval governed on labor protection according to appendix No. 2.
2. Determine that the rules and regulations on labor protection except for approved according to the legislation by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on architecture and construction the Uzstandart agency and the Ministry of Health developed and approved in accordance with the established procedure are submitted for approval, respectively, in the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the State committee of industrial safety of the Republic of Uzbekistan on under control objects.
3. To agency on supervision of safe operation in the industries and to mountain supervision, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on architecture and construction, the Uzbek state center of standardization, metrology and certification under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan within two months to carry out the analysis of the standards, safety regulations, sanitary standards and rules which did not enter the specified Program to constitute specific plans of their review and approval for the subsequent application at the companies irrespective of patterns of ownership and methods of production.
4. To the ministries, departments, corporations, concerns, associations and other organizations which are not budget and involved according to the Program by executives in charge to provide the organization of review of regulations and rules and allocation of means, necessary for this work, at the scheduled time.
Permit the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make financing of works on review and development of the regulating documents on labor protection which are carried out by the executives in charge of the Program containing for the budget account from means of republican part of the State fund of assistance of employment of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. On representation of the Ministry of employment and employment relationships to provide to Mekhnat publishing house the timely edition of developed regulations and rules, other standard rates and benefits on labor protection according to contracts with the ministries, departments, the companies and the organizations.
6. To the ministries, departments, corporations, concerns, associations, and also the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership and methods of production to provide training of all workers in again accepted standard rates in labor protection and to provide their strict observance in the course of work.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hamidov B. S.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Respublki Uzbekistan of July 12, 2000 No. 237
Appendix No. 2
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 12, 2000 No. 267
1. This Procedure according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About labor protection" determines single system of development, coordination, approval, and also review of rules by labor protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.