of October 25, 2007 No. 97
About approval of the Instruction about procedure and criteria of determination of group and the reason of disability, the list of the medical indications granting the right to social pension on handicapped children aged up to 18 years and extent of loss of their health
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure and criteria of determination of group and the reason of disability, the list of the medical indications granting the right to social pension on handicapped children aged up to 18 years and extents of loss of their health.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of August 12, 2002 No. 61 "About approval of the Instruction for determination of group of disability and the Instruction for determination of the reason of disability" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 108, 8/8563).
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of October 25, 2007 No. 97
1. The instruction about procedure and criteria of determination of group and the reason of disability, the list of the medical indications granting the right to social pension on handicapped children aged up to 18 years and extents of loss of their health (further - the Instruction) determines procedure for conducting examination of violation of activity of citizens (daleemediko-social examination) by medico-rehabilitation commissions of experts (further - MREK), medical criteria and other conditions of establishment of group of disability at persons 18 years of age or over, categories "handicapped child" with determination of extent of loss of health at persons aged up to 18 years (further - children), the disability reasons.
2. Recognition of the citizen by the disabled person is performed by MREK (further the commission) when conducting medico-social examination proceeding from complex assessment of the state of health of the citizen on the basis of kliniko-functional, social, professional and labor and psychological data with use of classifications of main types of violations of functions and the main criteria of activity.
3. For the purposes of this Instruction medico-social examination is understood as the term survey of the citizen by the commission on purpose:
determination of extent of violation of functions of bodies at it and systems, extent of restriction of activity, the kliniko-labor forecast, rehabilitation potential, establishment of disability with pronouncement of the conclusion of MREK in the form approved by the Ministry of Health;
determinations of specific amounts, types and terms of holding rehabilitation actions and forming of the individual program of rehabilitation of the disabled person or the program of rehabilitation of the victim as a result of labor accident or occupational disease (further - the International Party of Russia of the disabled person), pronouncement of the conclusion for the organization of health care for the residence (the place of stay) of the disabled person about forming of the individual program of medical rehabilitation.
4. For the purposes of medico-social examination the following main terms are applied:
anatomic defect - the irreversible, morphologically caused defect, resistant irreversible consequence of injuries, surgeries or malformations (uglinesses) limiting activity;
activity - the set of all types of activity within complete organism reached due to interaction of functions of various bodies and systems within complete organism, promoting forming of difficult biosocial functions of individual (categories of activity) providing independent existence in the environment;
the medical indications granting the right to social pension on handicapped children aged up to 18 years - degree of expressiveness of the restrictions of activity of the child resulting in social insufficiency owing to violation of its capabilities to self-service, movement, orientation, control of the behavior, to training, communication, the labor activity (the leading age activities) which is the basis for establishment of category "handicapped child" at it;
general working capacity - capability to accomplishment of wide range of the elementary labor processes, as a rule, limited by domestic needs (to independently move, cook food, to keep according to the procedure housing, property, clothes, to perform care of animals and another);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.